• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 with SH3135 movement

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
idiots everywhere :(

Yes and the biggest one has finally be banned let's hope it's a permanent Banbury I'm sure he allready made another account as he was using fake troll accounts aswell.also hope rg mods also ban him for what he has been doing nasty pos

Reactions: Mashed104

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Yes and the biggest one has finally be banned let's hope it's a permanent Banbury I'm sure he allready made another account as he was using fake troll accounts aswell.also hope rg mods also ban him for what he has been doing nasty pos

Who did you mean? Sorry was inactive because of work.

Jester929rr

The inquisitive one
18/9/18
I made a big announcement 3 months ago saying it was cancelled.because they want to improve 1 thing and mess up another thing .for each proceeding version .and that is what they have done with this release

noob are better as they at least try to produce a perfect sub and listened to my feedback amd they did good

Are you saying they told you they want to intentionally screw something up that is currently correct if they fix something that is currently wrong and bothering their customers?

OR

Are you saying they inadvertently mess something up every time they try to correct a known problem?

Reactions: vcappp

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
I made a big announcement 3 months ago saying it was cancelled.because they want to improve 1 thing and mess up another thing .for each proceeding version .and that is what they have done with this release

noob are better as they at least try to produce a perfect sub and listened to my feedback amd they did good

Thanks for your effort.

Is ARF an one man who controls the decision what to make correct and what to make incorrect?

Is it true that ARF intentionally make some flaws here and there to not to be perfect?
or the flaws are generated by a lack of skills or mistakes?

Why doesn’t ARF think a perfect rep can sale higher?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
I think If anyone who would know who ARF is it would be trailboss99
Who knows Noob could be ARF's little brother, sister, or nephew.... lol

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Vv83

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/9/18
I think unless you plan to mod bits then stick with the 2824. If you were going to mod you’d probably go with noob having the better case. I’d take both 3135s and swap the ARF Dial, hands insert crystal and bracelet into the noob case and have a Gen DW. Lovely watch

Any 3135 gen DW on eBay would fit correct? I’m thinking I’ll just go with this one, change DW, and call it a day.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Any 3135 gen DW on eBay would fit correct? I’m thinking I’ll just go with this one, change DW, and call it a day.

There are Gen DW for sale here for a good price, check M2M section

GrizzlyBear

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
16/3/18
Excited to see this!

As many have said, crystal and date wheel swap and I think you have a pretty good watch.

I am still unsure if I prefer the ARF hands.... I wonder if they will be the same as on the submariner, or will be more "flat" like on the 126600

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
smoke are the ARF's like the Noob builds that can take Gen parts? I'm talking all parts?

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
smoke are the ARF's like the Noob builds that can take Gen parts? I'm talking all parts?

I've never seen a full Franken using arf case.so I would not know but I wouldn't use the arf for a Franken
but I would assume you can build a full Franken I can't see why not

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
I've never seen a full Franken using arf case.so I would not know but I wouldn't use the arf for a Franken
but I would assume you can build a full Franken I can't see why not

Thanks for reply bud...ok I had just ordered one too to dissect and find out...I know Occb2 is doing the same thing

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Thanks for reply bud...ok I had just ordered one too to dissect and find out...I know Occb2 is doing the same thing

I've not seen any v9 super frankens or arf but here is my old hulk superfranken v9 with gen movement. Arf braclett. Gen everything else aaprt from the bp perfect dial.gen markers I installed this is why the arf can't compete. The case is a joke in comparason
Mau0p.jpg

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
I told my TD to hold one for me as soon as the stock comes in! I am psyched.

Vv83

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/9/18
Is the SH3135 reliable? Isn’t is more expensive to get parts and service than 2836?