• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
I tested it a bit more, the date switches exactly at mindight and 30 seconds lol.
I let it run until it stopped and the power reserve was of 40 hours. I think it's quite good since the gen has 38 hours of power reserve but maybe it's not enough for a miyota 9015 standard?

Reactions: vcappp

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
I tested it a bit more, the date switches exactly at mindight and 30 seconds lol.
I let it run until it stopped and the power reserve was of 40 hours. I think it's quite good since the gen has 38 hours of power reserve but maybe it's not enough for a miyota 9015 standard?

40 hours is fine for Miyota, i think 48 is max
Do not forget the extra module for moon

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
40 hours is fine for Miyota, i think 48 is max
Do not forget the extra module for moon

So with the extra module is normal to have a slightly less power reserve? Good to know.
Another thing that I noticed is that to power it, it doesn't work by shaking it to move the rotor but it only works turning the crown for around 15-20 times.

Reactions: vcappp

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
0DaEf.jpg

0DrTX.jpg

G

Yes they are at the end (same on Gen I believe)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Legger

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/11
Received mine yesterday. Absolutely perfect watch to be worn with a suit. Now to change the strap...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whereismywatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/10/18
https://m.imgur.com/a/qm1Id

i don’t know if you guys already knew about this, but this rep existed in 2016. So i guess the ZF is an upgrade from this version. I see that the roter is different on the older ver, and besides that I can’t really much difference.

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
https://m.imgur.com/a/qm1Id

i don’t know if you guys already knew about this, but this rep existed in 2016. So i guess the ZF is an upgrade from this version. I see that the roter is different on the older ver, and besides that I can’t really much difference.

mate please, go wash your eyes. That rep is not from ZF and everything is different, movement fake moonphase, thickness, JL logo, markers, subdial width, hands, the moon and the stars.

also the subdial hand is not long enough.

That rep is crap, the ZF one is a treasure.

whereismywatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/10/18
Ah sorry dude, i was just looking at it on my phone but on the second look, i see how much better zf is hahah