• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GSF Titanium Mark XVIII IW327006

justintimeee

12/8/17
Highly interested in this too. Anyone order one and get QC pics? Hopefully the DW alignment is better.

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Finally it's out!!! I've been waiting for this one for ages!

kobe24 : any idea who this factory is and how good are they? Never heard of GSF...

GSF made many ladies watches before, longines.

I think this watch is good, but DW is left.

Reactions: vcappp

IWC_man

Known Member
19/4/18
Sydney, Australia
does anyone have any experience with GSF? i can't seem to find much information or reviews on any watches from GSF

Never the less, i think i will order one :)

ERIK_Kartman

Horology Curious
24/10/15
Just ordered mine. Honestly looks super nice, and 2892 seems way better than the bs miyota they put inside the latest MKF Mark XVIII.

나의 SM-N950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

JMK

13/2/18
Just ordered too. I’ll be looking at the date wheel hard. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: csthe

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Just ordered mine. Honestly looks super nice, and 2892 seems way better than the bs miyota they put inside the latest MKF Mark XVIII.

나의 SM-N950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

buy don’t you worry about the not centered (left aligned) date wheel?

Reactions: TimingGun

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
It is, It makes no sense changing from the ETA clone to a Miyota when the gen is a modified ETA. That's an obvious step back IMO.

It is a step back in terms of being able to swap it for an ETA but otherwise you don't really think an Asian Clone is more reliable than a 9015, do you? I myself prefered the Asian Clone just for the sake of swapping it out for gen ETA but for those who don't have that intention the Miyota 9015 is without a doubt the better choice. Maybe the next batch will feature the Asian Clone again, we'll see.

pancorjackhammer

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/15
It is a step back in terms of being able to swap it for an ETA but otherwise you don't really think an Asian Clone is more reliable than a 9015, do you? I myself prefered the Asian Clone just for the sake of swapping it out for gen ETA but for those who don't have that intention the Miyota 9015 is without a doubt the better choice. Maybe the next batch will feature the Asian Clone again, we'll see.

Don't underestimate Asian clones. Out of over 30 watches over 4 years or so that I had, only two failed and one was an Asian 7750 seconds at 9 (supposedly the more reliable version) and one was a Miyota.

aksl

Patron
Certified
19/9/18
Just ordered too. I’ll be looking at the date wheel hard. :)

Ordered as well. Have you received the qc's yet?

justintimeee

12/8/17
Let us know when you get the QC pics! I'm curious but wanna hold out until I see some with better DW alignment

Reactions: vcappp

crackend

Known Member
21/9/16
Me too I’m interested in this watch. Please share with us some QC

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

IWC_man

Known Member
19/4/18
Sydney, Australia
i think im going to order one, apart from the date wheel, it looks stunning!

Whats the reasoning behind setting the date to the 28th? all the rep sites do this to all their watches??

IWC0408_03.jpg