• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF will release 4 Crpo with their 8500 super clone movement

Rooneey

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/9/18
sunnydale looking nice!
Anyone knows if the orange version looks as flawless as grey one please?

Grey is lovely, but i would prefer orange to be honest (unless orangeis not as good as this one)

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
kobe24 hey man, do you know if VSF plans to release any other crpo with their clone movements? Really hoping for the one in titanium and blue ceramic :)

Omega_guy123

14/7/15
UK
Just got mine today, not time to post photos yet. Initial thoughts - I've just sold and posted off my 2-year-old Noob today. I think the bracelet feels a bit better on the Noob and definitely the Omega engraving on the clasp.

This feels a bit flimsy when you adjust the time and to adjust the date the hour hand moves, I don't think the AR is quite as good as some have said either.

having said all that the reason for buying and improvements are the font on the dial - more gen like and the movement looks way better.

I think I need to oil the bracelet as it has that rep feel, what's the best thing to use? WD40? baby oil?

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Just got mine today, not time to post photos yet. Initial thoughts - I've just sold and posted off my 2-year-old Noob today. I think the bracelet feels a bit better on the Noob and definitely the Omega engraving on the clasp.

This feels a bit flimsy when you adjust the time and to adjust the date the hour hand moves, I don't think the AR is quite as good as some have said either.

having said all that the reason for buying and improvements are the font on the dial - more gen like and the movement looks way better.

I think I need to oil the bracelet as it has that rep feel, what's the best thing to use? WD40? baby oil?

I've used a can of spray silicone lubricant before. Think that's the best option.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada

Buy a $30 ultrasonic jewelry cleaner to use rather than an oil bath.

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09

This will just kill Noob sales, it is in every way better than it! Maybe the crown is working better in Noob but that is not a problem.

Reactions: Maron

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
Awesome watch! I noticed that the date is mid-way through cycling at 11 o'clock in the pics. How long does it take to completely cycle?

I think it starts at around 11 or so, earlier than genuine but changes at 12.

jfdupuis

14/5/10
Here is my 45.5mm vsf. Just got it earlier today. Looks prett awesome, but i'm a bit underwhelmed by the crown action. Haven't tried it on the bracelet yet, but the rubber is quite nice. For others with the 8500 how is the time keeping performing so far?
1cd1e9692216047585a22ae1334e4a02.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

MON5TER

2/9/17
Just received QC from InTime. Order placed 2 September.

Awaiting some more pics of the dial logo and Omega writing. Can barely see them on the QC and also a pic of the rubber strap, but otherwise looks good to me.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Swerepguy

12/2/18
Just received QC from InTime. Order placed 2 September.

Awaiting some more pics of the dial logo and Omega writing. Can barely see them on the QC and also a pic of the rubber strap, but otherwise looks good to me.

Nice! What size and color?

MON5TER

2/9/17
42mm Orange. Happy days! .
5f3488d4dd9761e51e3be9a0b10cc5aa.jpg

jfdupuis

14/5/10
Mine is running at -1.7 s after a day. Hard to beat that. The bezel action is not the best, but the overall look of the watch on the wrist is awesome.

Swerepguy

12/2/18
Mine is running at -1.7 s after a day. Hard to beat that. The bezel action is not the best, but the overall look of the watch on the wrist is awesome.

What's wrong with the bezel action? Is it a 42 or 45mm

Omega_guy123

14/7/15
UK
Should the Omega logo on the crown be facing the correct way when fully screwed in or not?

Never noticed if gens are, mines upside down when screwed in

Type-S

12/12/13

That's strange, the bezel action on mine is almost exactly the same as gen. Maybe a touch stiffer.

Reactions: jfdupuis

madbill71

12/9/18
USA
Sorry to sound dense but how is a 45mm watch measured? Is it the width of the glass or the case from button end to button end. I asked as got my 45mm watch today and it appears to be the same size as my 42mm watches?