• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Invicta Ocean Ghost

coop

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
Just a few shots of one of my Invictas. Still playing with the newly found macro setting.
IMGP5347.jpg

IMGP5348.jpg

IMGP5349.jpg

IMGP5350.jpg

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
here is a fresh idea

(for a change)

perhaps one might see a

wrist

shot!

: )

Life is Good!

Klink

coop

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
I'll get a wrist shot in here tonite!

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
i really like these watches. i bought an invicta from sub4me and gave it to my nephew as a gift and he seen my silver og chrono and bought it from me. after i gave him the one from sub4me he seen they were a good quality watch. he mentioned the fact that i didn't wear mine very much. i told him i just put it in the rotation and he said you have too many watches. he kept working on me until i sold it to him. he loves both of them and they are doing great. if our reps were the quality of these watches we wouldn't have any problems. :)

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Yea they are good watches considering you throw a few bucks down, you get a warranty, and a decent built watch, but what you don't get is the elegance as in Rolex or Omega and such. 8)

POTR

29/8/07
sub4me said:
Yea they are good watches considering you throw a few bucks down, you get a warranty, and a decent built watch, but what you don't get is the elegance as in Rolex or Omega and such. 8)

You mean you didn't buy the Mako because it looks like a Submariner or the Ocean Ghost because it looks like the last (not the current) Blancpain Fifty Fathoms? Or those nifty "Wave" boxes with waranty cards and polishing cloths... Or the history of the brand...

Oh, wait...

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Sub liked these watches before he hit puberty! The JC Penny story is still one of my favs. :wink: I would venture that Invicta has Sub's name as their best client. :D Is there going to be a wedding soon?

Anyhoo, Coop, good looking watch, I like the blue indices. :D