• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Guys bent hands is normal. The whole hand is not bent, its usually just the tip and it has to do with optics of looking at the watch at an angle, to prevent distortion they have the tips of the minute hand bent. Take a look at IWC models like the 3714, the same thing happens. Others have previously stated that the hands themselves are not bent and its simply an optical illusion caused by the curve of the saphire crystal itself.

I know that many gens have this same exact issue.

In regards to the screws - yea i wouldnt be cool with that. I would ask the TD to either switch the watch or provide replacement screws

Reactions: vcappp and KJ2020

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Changed my order to the silver one :D maybe i will order the black by some time.

Gooch15

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/4/18
My gen (non moonphase) JLC has a bent second hand at the tip. That one looks fine to me. Stripped screws are a different story though.

Reactions: RobSe1

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Here we go:D accepted and perfect

NXP3.jpg

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Awesome Rob, that's a beauty!

yeah it‘s great ! The white Dial got me also after those awesome pics i saw here :D but i think i will also get the black one in a couple of months :)

Reactions: KJ2020

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17

But they also screwed up the screws. For me it doesn’t matter, i don’t care about. But i think they should invest in some quality screwdrivers :D

i also got that little „edge“ on the Moonphase on a QC pic,
but it was only from the light ( maybe a litte star was reflecting) and after rotating the Moonphase it was gone.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
yeah it‘s great ! The white Dial got me also after those awesome pics i saw here :D but i think i will also get the black one in a couple of months :)

a couple of months??? is it because only your personal plan? or due to the black dial production schedule?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18

But they also screwed up the screws. For me it doesn’t matter, i don’t care about. But i think they should invest in some quality screwdrivers :D

but it was only from the light ( maybe a litte star was reflecting) and after rotating the Moonphase it was gone.

maybe i guess the case was originally had black dial then ZF unscrew to remove black dial and install silver dial???????

Mr.Paneristi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/18

I had that exact same little "edge" on my QC. I had my TD rotate the moon disc a notch, and it was gone. Probably one of the stars reflecting. I'm curious to see what that was.

Reactions: RobSe1

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
a couple of months??? is it because only your personal plan? or due to the black dial production schedule?

only my personal plan !! This is no hidden Spoiler for the release Date :D ^^

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
maybe i guess the case was originally had black dial then ZF unscrew to remove black dial and install silver dial???????

Who knows....maybe they have only "cheap" screws and don´t give a fuck if they screw them up....Or they thougt like "cmon, give em a hard turn that the case is really water resist"

I will remove the screws by time to seal the gaskets and file the heads a bit :)