• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just purchased my 1st REP from PureTime (Rolex Milgauss)

d3nverguy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/3/18
Hi All, I just purchased my first Rep from PureTime, so far so good, payment went through, have emailed with Edward a few times-he seems to be very responsive to all of my questions. I am now just waiting for QC pics and shipping. I can't wait to get the Milgauss, beautiful Rep. I will keep everyone updated on my experience and progress with PureTime!:D Has anyone purchased a Milgauss from PureTime on the board-I am curious to hear what others think.

Last edited:

midnightfox

Horology Curious
13/10/13
I've also placed an order for Rolex Milgauss and eagerly awaiting for the QC photos...hopefully will receive something this week

d3nverguy

29/3/18
I've also placed an order for Rolex Milgauss and eagerly awaiting for the QC photos...hopefully will receive something this week

Hey Midnightfox, I got my QC pics-they look good-I noticed a small issue which they are correcting, the face of the watch was just slightly off center at the 6 o'clock mark (or the angle of the picture made it look like that. Jennifer in QC is now working on that-at the same time I received an email fro Edward in Sales and he let me know the movement was not good on my Rep so he;s getting a completely new watch and I am now waiting on QCs on that one-should be getting those soon.

midnightfox

Horology Curious
13/10/13
Your're lucky they managed to pinpoint the faulty movement on your watch before they shipped it out.
Which movement did you decide on?

Last edited:

d3nverguy

29/3/18
Your're lucky they managed to pinpoint the faulty movement on your watch before they shipped it out.
Which movement did you decide on?

Hey Fox, I went with the SH3131 super clone-I actually found out this morning that the message regarding the faulty movement was sent to me in error and the movement on my Milgauss is just fine and I approved the QC pics. Just a mix up with another customer apparently-no biggie. Now I am just waiting for shipping notification and then fingers crossed it makes it through Customs into CUSA without event. :)

midnightfox

Horology Curious
13/10/13
I opted for the same movement.
Still awaiting my QC photos.

Did you get the blue face or green face?

Hopefully you'll receive it soon in your mailbox ;)

d3nverguy

29/3/18
I opted for the same movement.
Still awaiting my QC photos.

Did you get the blue face or green face?

Hopefully you'll receive it soon in your mailbox ;)

Hey there, I got the Blue face-I got shipping notification from DHL that they received an electronic shipping label-however when I called DHL I was told that they had not been given the package for shipping yet. Not sure why it would be taking so long for the watch to be picked up by DHL-I am hoping there are not any issues... I will keep you posted man, I was told on Tuesday that it was ready for shipping and that DHL would be picking it up in a few hours-well that was a few days ago. I have reached out to PureTime to see what is going on.

midnightfox

Horology Curious
13/10/13
At least it's being shipped out, it shouldn't take to long once DHL registers the parcel.

I ordered the same watch/model on the 27th and still haven't received any QC photos or updates regarding my order.

I've emailed them for an ETA the other day but I was advised to wait.

Hopefully it won't take to much longer.

d3nverguy

29/3/18
My Watch has shipped! Now I wait-pics to come as soon as I get it! Thanks PureTime!

d3nverguy

29/3/18
OK folks, my Millgaus Rep is out for delivery today! Cleared customs Saturday, left Cleveland yesterday and landed in Denver yesterday-on the truck for delivery now! I am super excited and will post pics as soon as I get them. PureTime has been amazing thus far and I am looking forward to getting my next Rep from them!

d3nverguy

29/3/18
Hello all! Well, I got my Milgauss yesterday and could not be happier! First I need to thank Edward, Jennifer and the entire team at PureTime05.com these are great folks and they really did a fantastic job. The entire process went very smoothly, communication was great-they have top notch professionalism and are overall great to work with-I absolutely recommend www.puretime05.com! Now to the watch, it is beautiful-a very nice piece and exactly as described and pictured on their site. The materials are top quality and the watch feels very solid and well made. It is keeping nearly perfect time with my Mido Gen so far, I went with the SH3131 just for kicks and so far so good. I am in my office right now and will post some pics as soon as I can. I am going to try to paste but I don’t think it will take in the post. I am now ready to get my next Rep from PureTime! The entire process took about 10 days from ordering to delivery in Colorado CUSA-much faster than I thought. THANKSPURETIME! I tried to post a pic but I guess I am not authorized lol.

Mez19

Horology Curious
11/4/18
Hello all! Well, I got my Milgauss yesterday and could not be happier! First I need to thank Edward, Jennifer and the entire team at PureTime05.com these are great folks and they really did a fantastic job. The entire process went very smoothly, communication was great-they have top notch professionalism and are overall great to work with-I absolutely recommend www.puretime05.com! Now to the watch, it is beautiful-a very nice piece and exactly as described and pictured on their site. The materials are top quality and the watch feels very solid and well made. It is keeping nearly perfect time with my Mido Gen so far, I went with the SH3131 just for kicks and so far so good. I am in my office right now and will post some pics as soon as I can. I am going to try to paste but I don’t think it will take in the post. I am now ready to get my next Rep from PureTime! The entire process took about 10 days from ordering to delivery in Colorado CUSA-much faster than I thought. THANKSPURETIME! I tried to post a pic but I guess I am not authorized lol.

DenverGuy i want buy a milgauss from PureTime. You can posts photo?? where i can contact directly edward ? thanks

midnightfox

Horology Curious
13/10/13
DenverGuy i want buy a milgauss from PureTime. You can posts photo?? where i can contact directly edward ? thanks

Edward usually responds using "[email protected]"

You should post up some pictures

Still awaiting stock for my milgauss from puretime, I think d3nverguy was lucky to secure the last piece they had in there inventory.

Hopefully in the next week or two I should be seeing some QC photos

d3nverguy

29/3/18
Edward usually responds using "[email protected]"

You should post up some pictures

Still awaiting stock for my milgauss from puretime, I think d3nverguy was lucky to secure the last piece they had in there inventory.

Hopefully in the next week or two I should be seeing some QC photos

Hey guys, I think I did secure the last one and got lucky-I have some great pics from QC but the forum site will not allow me to post them for some reason. I get an error message about size even though I know I am not exceeding the size. I will try again and see if I can get them posted for you guys. My Sea-Dweller James Cameron Edition is on it's way-I can't wait to get that-yes, Edward sends from [email protected] :)

d3nverguy

29/3/18
Dang error will not let me post any pics: Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 634.5 KB but you only have 97.7 KB of 97.7 KB remaining.

Reactions: frenchspeakk

mariosd

Looking Around
26/7/18
Hi guys,

quite new on here!

After reading a few posts, it looks like PureTime are one of the best, so I decided to try and buy from them. I emailed them asking for some info, but never got a response. I then started reading some reviews on google and there are quite a few comments stating that the ownership has changed and people are scammed out of their money. I'm troubled and don't know what to do. Any advice? Has anyone bought very recently from them?

Thanks!

seikopsycho

Horology Curious
24/7/18
I just ordered an Omega Seamaster 300M Spectre edition from PureTime on Friday (in the US). I got QC pics late that same night/early sat morning. I asked them to change the dial Saturday morning and haven't heard back but I'm assuming they aren't at work on a Sunday. I'm not sure. But it seems so far so good. I will note however that my total price at checkout was about $413 and my card was charged $442.63. They claimed it was due to international currency exchange rates which seems bogus cause I order stuff from Gnomon and other asian sites and I've never been charged a different price. I'll keep you posted.

Last edited:

ModernMerchant94

Horology Curious
29/7/18
Does anyone know if pure time is still active? I went to their site, but it's not active, if not then who would you guys suggest I buy from. I'm interested in getting the Omega SeaMaster Diver 300M