• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Release: BP Datejust Onyx Dial 36mm

BruceLee55

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/6/17
I agree, the vintage model would look better with that dial. But I’m happy that the factory try out some stuff and repped this popular model. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Stuvetjee

BruceLee55

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/6/17
Yes, you sir have a good taste in watches. I really hope the will bring back the vintage Datejust and Daydates. I love the case shape and proportions. And I really love the tapestry dials.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Yes, you sir have a good taste in watches. I really hope the will bring back the vintage Datejust and Daydates. I love the case shape and proportions. And I really love the tapestry dials.

Cheers mate. Yes they should def. do that. also the endlink design is so much prettier i think.

Reactions: BruceLee55

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
Many bling good, gold look hi-so!

doge.jpg

heska

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/11/17
Oh boy ! I'm loving this one sooooo much. Next step, a malachite dial !

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
Has anyone ordered this? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger.

Edit - johnlogan did you get yours? I'd love to know your impressions.

Last edited:

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
I asked a TD and they had this to say:

I have sold many of that watch before,it's from BP,but friend,to be honest,the last one I sold was in 2017,Dec,
after 2018,that watch is out of stock already,
another customer ordered a total same one on March,later,I refunded to him later,

BP told me they lack of that dial now,and the factory seems don't make this dial any more,
so I think no dealer can get it now,so really sorry for it,

That makes me want one more :(

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
Well the first big problem I see is it's missing the day wheel and using a president bracelet.

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
I believe some women's Datejusts do use President bracelet. Anyway, I've ordered one to put it on a black leather strap. Like this:

2i06qee.jpg

Reactions: pompompurin

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Has anyone ordered this? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger.

Edit - johnlogan did you get yours? I'd love to know your impressions.

Its in my shopping cart but I have still not pulled the trigger. BP bracelets are a tad short for me so I will need to buy an extra bracelet , use 2 x links, to wear it.

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
I believe some women's Datejusts do use President bracelet. Anyway, I've ordered one to put it on a black leather strap. Like this:

Not the 36mm, but hey, have fun anyway :)

Last edited: