• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SEA-DWELLER DEEPSEA 116660 "D-BLUE" ARF

71bucks

18/5/10
I’m a 36mm DJ kinda guy. I wear suits and shirts for work.
The SD44 is very top heavy but still have a nice fit. Its not a suit watch, its out of place in the boardroom but fits well at the boardwalk.
The SD43 do have a better fit but my V1 is inferior to my SD44 V2.
I have an 8” wrist

Very interesting - you have a larger wrist than me and like the datejust 36mm, which I just automatically assumed would look like a lady's watch on my wrist.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Very interesting - you have a larger wrist than me and like the datejust 36mm, which I just automatically assumed would look like a lady's watch on my wrist.

36mm DJ is just perfect!

Reactions: tr573

upperdeck

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/18
You choose the Deep Sea with the SH3135. Is the Deep Sea with the A2836 the same quality and only the movement is an other?

upperdeck

13/6/18
in the shop there is only a Deepsea with a 2836 but not with a 2824 @muiramas

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Greg76

27/7/18
Pictures in the OP look great. My only reservation in buying the ARF Blue has been that the Blue has never looked right. I know the OP says it is perfect in this version, does anybody else have any experience with it and thoughts on the quality of the Colour? Many Thanks

On another note I have the latest ARF SD43 and the Bezel is so wobbly it's crazy. It makes a loud clicking sound every time you touch an edge. Anybody else had this issue?

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Pictures in the OP look great. My only reservation in buying the ARF Blue has been that the Blue has never looked right. I know the OP says it is perfect in this version, does anybody else have any experience with it and thoughts on the quality of the Colour? Many Thanks

On another note I have the latest ARF SD43 and the Bezel is so wobbly it's crazy. It makes a loud clicking sound every time you touch an edge. Anybody else had this issue?

SD43 bezel assembly is absolutely terrible! ARF44 is better.

Greg76

27/7/18
Are you still happy with the 'Blue' dial - i.e that it looks more authentic than previous versions?

rwifreak

13/5/15
Which is the most reliable mov't you can get in the DSSD Blue-D right now...and can it be swapped for true ETA for reliability sake in the future? Man I am ready to order one of these!!

GTgamo

12/2/18
Every Where, Earth
With proper service - everything that i have read indicates that it is a fairly reliable movt as it is.. But if you want something better - there is a Yuki movement but - they are fairly difficult to find, as a movement only.

Reactions: cuba-2013

GTgamo

12/2/18
Every Where, Earth
Anyone know when the "updated" version with the 2018 mods are going to be introduced - the dial color really looks spot on.. Very nice indeed....

Reactions: Linky80

rwifreak

13/5/15
GTgamo thank you very much I am trying to find ARF with asian 2824 so I can do a legit ETA 2824 swap...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: ShiroTenshi