• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[new release] Hublot Big Bang Sang Bleu 415.NX.1112.VR.MXM16 High Grade Special Build

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I found these photos, I belive it’s the factory/model that we are discussing here

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
No its not that the old automatic which i own :D the new one looks completly different only rotor is different on that one here (no idea why).

Check this:
17587530_199672033864620_4563295090054791168_n.jpg

Did make this on 31 march 2017 only the rotor is different on mine the new version is completly different brushed + polished in the middle.

Reactions: dadog13

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
yes, why would you think its exclusive to the shop? I doubt one small shop would have the funds to produce 5,000 of these, the initial costs of a production is staggering .
Because many other TDs said that to me :D

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Because many other TDs said that to me :D

Oh I see.. You said "looks like it's exclusive"
​​​​​​
You didnt say other TD's told you it was exclusive... If that's what a td has said then there might be some truth in it.

But Lolo is a very small time dealer its hard to believe he would have exclusivity or some arrangement with a factory for 1 very random marmite watch. Lol you would think they would do that with something which would move faster, because frankly hublot reps are practically dead. I cant even tell you the last time I was asked for one, except for a couple of guys looking for a quartz model

Anyway.. Maybe I've seen a different one from a different maker.

Edit.. Actually Tigerdragon you are the last person I sold a hublot to, must be over a year ago now I think

Last edited:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Yeah other TDs (i actually ask around a bit) said to me that its not available because the factory is unknown and sell only to one shop (dtime i think?) so yeah will be maybe hard to get or i ask the wrong TDs :D

I know Hublot reps are pretty much dead only a few updated versions are out from the classic fusion but nothing special like the Sang Bleu.

Edit: Ah no was the Big Bang Stailnless Steel one :D the quartz which i wear daily because its light and was cheap in price and looks amazingly good.

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
Oh I see.. You said "looks like it's exclusive"
​​​​​​
You didnt say other TD's told you it was exclusive... If that's what a td has said then there might be some truth in it.

But Lolo is a very small time dealer its hard to believe he would have exclusivity or some arrangement with a factory for 1 very random marmite watch. Lol you would think they would do that with something which would move faster, because frankly hublot reps are practically dead. I cant even tell you the last time I was asked for one, except for a couple of guys looking for a quartz model

Anyway.. Maybe I've seen a different one from a different maker.

Edit.. Actually Tigerdragon you are the last person I sold a hublot to, must be over a year ago now I think

So you can source the sang bleu from dtime ? :)

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Thats still the old version xD how many times do you want to post this? :D Its not even the "best" version they are versions with polished cases + polished hands (which still look like crap) the new version is miles better.

I mean i have the "cheap" version so yeah

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
So actually i try dtime because nobody can source it and test the credits system which have actually a 100 USD option so its not like i say before but you only see that with an account.

Btw i paid via creditcard and to my surprise it was not blocked and it not looks like a scam or something.

So if i can order and get the watch i will make a review.

If not i lost 600 dollars :D and then yeah

Reactions: Hublot1704