• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

paneristi and homage, lets see how it plays out.

pete2528ca

Renowned Member
14/1/07
actually the guy responded and turned out to be pretty genuine, and a rugby player as well, so it was all good in the end.

thanks asad for helping me out there.

Pietro

asad

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/1/08
No Problem dude, You know I will stand by your side, any day over there arrogant self centered ases.

pete2528ca

Renowned Member
14/1/07
We should talk to that PEDRO guy too. He started another thread about homages that pissed off a few people. Maybe he is one of us =)

pete2528ca

Renowned Member
14/1/07
all good asad, i just decided to bring out the big guns too. read my last post. i think someone may get mad at me =)

asad

Banned
13/1/08
Nice that was a kicker!!!

asad

Banned
13/1/08
I just shot back by saying:

"I have a great deal of respect for hammer in all, But I did come accross some pics of his Skeleton Homage, and to say that least I can easly make those as skeleton movements are readily available and are far easier to make, If I remember correctly it was Just a Skeleton 6497 mov't in his, which had every one going "WOW". To tell the truth I have seen the skeleton PAMS ready made without any marking from some good watchmakers. LOL!"

Thanks

stevie7s

Known Member
5/10/06
I couldn't stand idle and watch you two have all the fun. I posted a comment in response to someone saying that "a fake is a fake...thats it" It made me a little mad so I sort of spouted off a bit.

Oh well, I just need to save up a little bit more so I can be a part of their "club" I guess.

asad

Banned
13/1/08
Damn steve took you a while to join the party. Welcome to the brawl. I might consider getting you one of my homages.

stevie7s

Known Member
5/10/06
I have to go and grab my kids from day care. I will join the cause later when I return!!!

Peace from the Nor'East.

1st Boston/Nor'East GTg Friday, March 28th Papa'razzi Trattoria/lounge, Burlington, MA 7:00pm - PM me for details

pete2528ca

Renowned Member
14/1/07
i love you guys, you bring a tear to my eye. see we can be all brothers in arms too, just we are much more civilized and less pompas, or as i like to call them, frou frou.

asad

Banned
13/1/08
Damn it they deleted it.

stevie7s

Known Member
5/10/06
The problem with Network 54 forums is that they are not set up to view new posts every time you visit. The homage thread is buried several deep right now and will eventually lose steam.

asad

Banned
13/1/08
Stupid shyt R stepped in and said why do you keep displaying your fakes in your sig.

I responded by: They are not Fakes they are called a Homage, and I put together mine myself in 15min, unlike you. I did not waste that much time going to an AD to get mine.

pete2528ca

Renowned Member
14/1/07
fack me, you are such a ball buster my friend.

fantastic.

lets have a race and see who gets banned there first, me or you...

asad

Banned
13/1/08
IDK if they will ban me, As they keep deleting my posts.

pete2528ca

Renowned Member
14/1/07
network 54 hosts paneristi you can do the www and .com on your own. it is a genuine panerai forum where all the stuck up frou frou owners go and talk about their aston's, porches, high maintence wives, and (in "homage" to the senator from NY resigning), $4500 per hour hookers.

I was going to post this next, but it would definately put me on the top ten list for getting banned. Since asad is on his way out over there (congrats my friend, looks like you will get the boot before me) maybe he will post this...

then, paneristi.com is a replica or homage web page, since the only genuine panerai website is panerai.com?

oh, one last thing. did anyone see the picture of that hooker, spitzer got caught with? she had a fricken nose like the concorde coming in for a landing at JFK. I hope she takes some of that money and gets it fixed before she cuts someone with it.