• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is it wrong to like a white dial, white strap watch?

scropper

Known Member
30/10/07
hmmmm... my url posting isn't quite what it could be. Could this be the first effect of my liking the all-white timepiece? :?

gottahavarolex

Known Member
23/2/08
All white watches are great for the summer. In the cold months.....not so much! Look at all the fuss made over the White Chanel J12 Ceramic! I love it personally, so like what you like and don't worry about what other people think. :D

scropper

Known Member
30/10/07
gottahavarolex said:
All white watches are great for the summer. In the cold months.....not so much! Look at all the fuss made over the White Chanel J12 Ceramic! I love it personally, so like what you like and don't worry about what other people think. :D

A fellow fan!!! Thanks, I no longer feel like a lemon. Shall get it ordered well in advance of our three week summer and then wear it for each of those 21 days of mediocre sunshine... 8)

Neg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/3/08
If it wasn't so big, I'd definitely get this watch. Corum is known for being a little crazy with their watches, so if you want something a little off-beat, Corum is the brand to do it with. I don't think it looks tacky or cheap at all, just different. If you like the watch, don't hesitate to get it.

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
white dial and strap watches are quite acceptable

in certain crowds, as long as accessorized with a white belt

and shoes...

ok ok kidder kidding.. whatever floats u boat!

:D

Life is Good!

Klink

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/12/06
I wear my white Navitimer on a white strap and i love it.I just love that compo and and gives the watch an other air,and i dont think it looks gay at all.

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
What do you mean, scropper? It was sunny today. At least until it was time for me to walk from the office back to the hotel, anyway. That's two days in a row it was nice until quitting time and then I got rained on! :evil:

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
that watch will go great with this outfit:

0603_Equilibrium.jpg

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
You certainly would fit in at places like "The Blue Boy Lounge" or "The Man Hole". LOL. It's not for me but I think its ok, I kinda like the Hublot BB with the white rubber strap and white ceramic bezel. I'd never wear one but I like it. BTW that was a joke.

Sean K

brtelec

Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
To answer your question, no it is not wrong to like this watch. It is however gay! I am just kidding, these are so easy. If you can personally get away with it, go for it. In my line of work and where I live......I shudder to think of what that would be like. In that, I am not kidding.

LegendofSpeed

4/5/06
You could wear that watch around Boys Town in West Hollywood for sure...

I hate having to go in or around West Holywood....

brtelec

Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
LegendOfSpeed said:
You could wear that watch around Boys Town in West Hollywood for sure...

I hate having to go in or around West Holywood....

I understand how you feel Legend. It is a curse being this damn pretty!

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
ummm I really cant see why any guy who'd want to preserve their 'straight-ness' would wear this.

not being homophobic, just what anyone would immediately think.

just my 2 pennies

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
It's kinda like the mellow yellow HBB. I mean if you are bad ass enough to wear this as a straight man then go for it.

Sean K