• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Should we have a list of secondary dealers?

mickeypro

I'm Pretty Popular
29/6/06
Would you like a list of dealers that you have tried outside of the "trusted ones?" It would by no means be a recommendation but instead a try at your own risk, but we could give a small review if we ventured out and had a positive or negative experience.

doctorron

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/07
Re: Another dealer list poll

He has not a web site,, but I've had great luck with a local dealer in Houston. He sales a lot of good quality 21 jewel wonders. Backs up his product too. Sorry, I know I'm not helping you put together a new list....

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
nope..

board staff does a good job.. and there are dealers who are not really interested in selling here..
those that arre can readily go through staff...

: )

K

gioarmani7428

I'm Pretty Popular
2/9/06
Klink said:
nope..

board staff does a good job..
: )

K

Exactly.

Most have proven themselves as such through proper channels over time, and trust should only be given to those who have done so repeatedly through a large majority.

roflwaffle

Known Member
1/3/08
do all the same posts end up at all the rep watch forums? just an observation, but this is like the 10th thread ive seen today posted in multiple places.. come on guys...