• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v9 just appeared

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
smoke this is the one time I don’t like that you are right. Also thank you for being so on top of this. You’re awesome!

So now, what sub is the best now that the good v9 is extinct?

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
smoke this is the one time I don’t like that you are right. Also thank you for being so on top of this. You’re awesome!

So now, what sub is the best now that the good v9 is extinct?

Not sure what you think I'm not right about?
but the v9 is not fully extinct yet as this dude just posted hulk v9 qc pics and it was legit.but the ln examples have not been v9 that I've seen from the second batch

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
Not sure what you think I'm not right about?
but the v9 is not fully extinct yet as this dude just posted hulk v9 qc pics and it was legit.but the ln examples have not been v9 that I've seen from the second batch

Ive just ordered a v9 hulk off tony. Lets see what the qc pics bring. I aint gonna accept unless its a legit v9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattspalace

Horology Curious
26/5/18
I ordered my V9 hulk nearly two weeks ago from Ryan at inTime, and still don’t have QC pictures.

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
I ordered my V9 hulk nearly two weeks ago from Ryan at inTime, and still don’t have QC pictures.

Im a little pissed about the v9 mystery to be honest, i normally get qc’s within a few days. Post yours man when you get em and i will too

Reactions: electric

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
smoke I mean you were right about the second batch of v9 LN’s being bad.

I’ve been waiting for a v9 3135 LN.

So now what do we do for the LN? Why is it so hard to get a sub and Daytona out of noob? And why did the base price of 316L go up 20$? Is that the whole tariffs thing from the current American policy?

Mattspalace

Horology Curious
26/5/18
Im a little pissed about the v9 mystery to be honest, i normally get qc’s within a few days. Post yours man when you get em and i will too

Will do. I just happened to find this forum while I was shopping for a trustworthy dealer. I’ve read good things about InTime, but clearly “available” does not mean “in stock”. I’m willing to wait, but this is frustrating.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
smoke I mean you were right about the second batch of v9 LN’s being bad.

I’ve been waiting for a v9 3135 LN.

So now what do we do for the LN? Why is it so hard to get a sub and Daytona out of noob? And why did the base price of 316L go up 20$? Is that the whole tariffs thing from the current American policy?
Bro the truth is electric we fucked up and did not order when we could clearly see a perfect sub.i have no idea why I wanted to wait other tha i dont have 500 b7cks lol, because I said 3 weeks ago I bet the second batch will be bullshit

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
smoke lol i was waiting to see how the QC’s were and by then it was too late! It’s unusual though that the releases are so short for this and the Daytona.

Guess our patience shall have to be tested once more!

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
smoke lol i was waiting to see how the QC’s were and by then it was too late! It’s unusual though that the releases are so short for this and the Daytona.

Guess our patience shall have to be tested once more!

Keep paying attention to people qc pics they post bro.

Reactions: electric

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
By the time I realized I needed the Noob V9 instead of the ARF, the V9 was sold out... Either demand is gigantic or the production runs are small. I tend toward the former.

RJPlaza

Looking Around
8/5/18
since the SA3135 V9 Sub is sold out at intime, would it be worth it to go ahead and get the A2836 V9 Submariner instead?

bclad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/6/17
AZ
Oh shit I knew it this is not the same as the perfect first batch this has the v8 squee lugs.i knew this would happen.i knew I should have brought a v9 from the first batch looking at your qc pics this looks like a 2836 version but regardless this is not the same as the first batch v9 from Ryan

ggfIqUO.jpg

Top pic v9 sa3125 look at the long curved lugs
bottom pic is your qc pic v8 2836 short square lugs

now take a good look at these 2 watches guys and see the difference. It's night and day.i would take the arf over this v8 that is being sold as a v9.now the top pic is a real v9 and I would take that all day over the arf

I believe this has finally cleared up the "square lugs" term for me. You are referring to the inside edge of the lug being too short and causing the lug end to be more perpendicular instead of a slight angle. Looks like we're talking only a few degrees difference between the two though correct?

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I believe this has finally cleared up the "square lugs" term for me. You are referring to the inside edge of the lug being too short and causing the lug end to be more perpendicular instead of a slight angle. Looks like we're talking only a few degrees difference between the two though correct?

Correct lug angle curve and length

Reactions: GreenGrocer