• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A PAGE OF REP

Highflyingclive

15/3/06
I had a look at the Panerai and Patek pages. I didn't see any prices... but I did see some seriously nasty street-market watches. Not a site to be taken seriously.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
the picture of the iwc and pasha were stolen from ebay and the picture of the green bently is a gen. run away!!!!

just check our dealer section. they have the best reps available for the best prices you can find. :D

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
anyone outside of the recommended dealer list of RWG, RWI, RWC, TRC is questionable.

i would stick with the dealers on these boards for more reliability. The risk for dealers outside these forums is up to u.

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Well I see the eternal search for the mythical super dealer continues. I find it amazing when you have a number of forums dedicated to creating places to access trusted dealers, that every week or so there is a post of this type. If you spend anytime reading on here, the first thing you should learn is why risk it? There are a few reputable dealers out there that are not on our forums. You will find them through reading here also, but if something about your deal goes south, tough! You may very well receive a nice watch for a great price, but how good of a deal is it if it stops working and then you can no longer get in touch with them. With the dealers here at least you know you will be taken care of. How do you know? Because that is why they are called TRUSTED dealers. Just my .02.

ROCAFORT22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/4/07
Thanks to all.
I have bought more than 20 watches to dealers of the forum.
I simply wanted to know your opinion on this web

derkai75

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/10/07
wow....have a look to the pam`s nice ugly trash...... :shock:

JOEJOEJOE

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/06
derkai75 said:
wow....have a look to the pam`s nice ugly trash...... :shock:

:lol:

Also when you view the introduction GIF file, it says "ONLY SWISS ETA MOVEMENTS" and then they show Daytona with second @ 6. Looks like a scam to me.

J