• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ed Hardy, Christian Audigier

TheDowntownMan

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/1/08
Anyone know any US based dealers ( Or someone outside of the U.S. That offered Customs Pass Guarentee ) that offer Ed Hardy And Christian Audigier.
I did contact trevor, although it's very hard to communicate with him, I'm scared there has been a misunderstanding as I posted what shirts I wanted 3 times, and he keeps asking me.

If anyone know, or if they personally deal Ed Hardy, Christian Audigier Replicas.
It would be of great help.

Places I've Checked Before You Reply: DHGATE, IOFFER, TREVOR, GOOGLE * DUH *

chefgreg

Horology Curious
11/5/07
Ed Hardy went out of style three years ago. It is just mainstream trendy mall fashion. Do yourself a favor and check out some Raf Simmons or Dior.

TheDowntownMan

Banned
1/1/08
I Love Christian Audigier And Ed Hardy, I don't care what the style is really, Its whats I want.

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
i got some CA shirts on ioffer... that was the only place i could find them. The problem with these shirts is that you never know what you are going to get.. one shirt will be as good as the real one, and the next shirt will be absolutely horrible, with mis-spelled words/logo and crappy silk screening.

TheDowntownMan

Banned
1/1/08
WOW Trevor Just Sent Me His collection of CA.
FREAKING AMAZING.
Communication is tough, but WORTH IT here.
Before my order, just because of selection I RECCOMEND TREVOR!