• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***PICS***PAM 111G: Vac-modded

dylan

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/07
Nevada and California
So Vac just emailed me the pics of my 111G--->001B
Here they are...it'll ship tomorrow and should be on my wrist by Thurs.
I got my B-series caseback ready to pop on this puppy and we're good for some Eyecandy!

He's also putting together my girl's Ygg art dial w. unbranded mvmt &
my 112E/F/G
Last pic is of the mvmt that I sourced to put in my 112.
I usually do closed backs for accuracy sakes...but I should be allowed 1 open back right?

pam001bvaclj3.jpg

pam001bvaclumett1.jpg

eseriesmvmtoc2.jpg

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
that looks very nice! vac does some beautiful work.

wear it well man,

hk

dylan

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/07
Nevada and California
Thanks M!

I will. Can't wait to get the 112 done...I do love base dials.
I think I'm done after that....well...besides waiting anxiously for watches in the mail...
I have 5 PAMs coming from a member in Turkey....a SFSO from canada that was for my bro...but i got him something else for
x-mas...so i'll sell that...a 112 from Finland...a daytona & datejust from China...
Once they all arrive safely...then we're cool!

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
very nice work....as always from Vac...cant go wrong with him. i can understand your excitement....what a nice watch !

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Man, that vac lume job is killer.. I have so much respect for vac. He is top quality!

Not crazy about art dials... but I'm sure your daughter will be happy to get it. :)

dylan

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/07
Nevada and California
daytona4me said:
Man, that vac lume job is killer.. I have so much respect for vac. He is top quality!

Not crazy about art dials... but I'm sure your daughter will be happy to get it. :)

Vac is the man...he's the only i go to...
and when i said 'girl' i meant my wife...LOL...whatcha trying to say...that the dial is immature? LOL...

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
who me?? uh.. ok.. I think this thread is hijacked by a pretty pam dial... :shock: :lol:

for the lovely lady.

Vac has really mastered the art, I have to wonder if he has purchased the stylograph pen from Tritec? I'm going to shoot him a pm.

dylan

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/07
Nevada and California
@D: yea...i don't know how he does the sausage dials so well...
I can't wait for my 112...u don't see a lot of modded 112Gs around...don't think there is a proper caseback for it...
I could always put on a DSN D-series caseback + polished CG and its a 002D...

By the way...i heard all base dials are disappearing???

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
dylan said:
Thanks M!

I will. Can't wait to get the 112 done...I do love base dials.
I think I'm done after that....well...besides waiting anxiously for watches in the mail...
I have 5 PAMs coming from a member in Turkey....a SFSO from canada that was for my bro...but i got him something else for
x-mas...so i'll sell that...a 112 from Finland...a daytona & datejust from China...
Once they all arrive safely...then we're cool!

i understand. lol 8)

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
I dare say, I think Vac's lume skills are easily on par with.... some guy in Canada :lol:
I'm never going to be that good wtih lume!