• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristcheck -- New Year Week 1!

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
For a moment I thought someone else other than sausage fingers had done the wristcheck, but that was just wishful thinking.

Happy New Year !

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
My latest arrival from Precious Time

Lau2.jpg

vbarrett

24/6/07
WEDNESDAY

Starting off the New Year with two straps I NEVER thought I'd combine or have. My Andrew PAM 177 on a Kaktus Havana Drifter strap. A GORGEOUS brown. :mrgreen:

Oh, and that's my Rotring Skynn fountain pen. Comfy and avant-garde.

kaktushavanadrifterrotrnd4.jpg

South Florida is in the 50Fs/10Cs and it'll be in the 30Fs/0Cs tomorrow. Brrrr!! But look at that sun and sky! [smilie=alien.gif]

kaktushavanadrifterwrisjb4.jpg

THURSDAY

My TWP PAM 210 on the Caoutchouc Rubber Diver strap. Looks like a Moon Landing. ;)

210caomoonlandingdx5.jpg

210caowristiepoolam7.jpg

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
that Kaktus Havana Drifter strap rocks!!! i like that very much!! where did you get that?

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
not normally a blingfinger guy, but New Years and all...

NewYearsEvewrist003.jpg

subzero1

24/11/06
Man that Porsche Flat 6 is hot! Today I switched to my Breitling Navi because my Bob Shark strap came in, so I immediately put it on. Again, double AR courtesy of K2222:

Wristshots006-4.jpg

Wristshots005-5.jpg

Wristshots003-5.jpg

vbarrett

24/6/07
hk45ca said:
that Kaktus Havana Drifter strap rocks!!! i like that very much!! where did you get that?

Thanks! :)

Yes, Klink is right (thanks!) -- that's the website (they're a Swiss company). I was on the record as saying their straps are overpriced. The Havanna Drifter was a ludicrous €165 plus shipping. But I got tired of waiting for a new one to come up on Risti.

(Note, I have a few Kaktuses, and now two Havannas, but there is nothing like getting a new one. The patina in the used is not to my taste...)

I am not a fan of brown in general, but this brown has GOT to be seen to believed. Cuban cigar is right. Go for it, Hk45ca! :)

dylan

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/07
Nevada and California
Still this one....I can't get it off my wrist

It should be different tomorrow...I have a HBB Polished Black Ceramic, modded PAM 217, DSN 201A coming in tomorrow according to
FedEx.
bcewristcheckrg8.jpg

WatchDude13

Renowned Member
3/11/06
vbarrett said:
WEDNESDAY

Starting off the New Year with two straps I NEVER thought I'd combine or have. My Andrew PAM 177 on a Kaktus Havana Drifter strap. A GORGEOUS brown. :mrgreen:

Oh, and that's my Rotring Skynn fountain pen. Comfy and avant-garde.

kaktushavanadrifterrotrnd4.jpg

South Florida is in the 50Fs/10Cs and it'll be in the 30Fs/0Cs tomorrow. Brrrr!! But look at that sun and sky!

That strap is niiiiice. WOW!

It hasn't been above the mid 40s in North Florida today, bring back the warmth!

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
@V nice straps, the 177 was made for that color...
@azgjav yes its rep and i'm pretty happy with it. i should write a review but pressed for time. good eyes on the 048. it's a J series with the quick release straps and other "anti-counterfeiting" measures.
@subzero thanks yes i highly recommend the flat six.

triple-d

Renowned Member
5/3/07
Going with the White Lightnin'.......by YGG, and FLAV; The moonshine boys up the mountain at the still........like it.
tilt1173.jpg

bob1919a

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/11/06
Been wearing this one a lot lately:

newdj2.jpg

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
vbarrett said:
hk45ca said:

Thanks! :)

Yes, Klink is right (thanks!) -- that's the website (they're a Swiss company). I was on the record as saying their straps are overpriced. The Havanna Drifter was a ludicrous €165 plus shipping. But I got tired of waiting for a new one to come up on Risti.

(Note, I have a few Kaktuses, and now two Havannas, but there is nothing like getting a new one. The patina in the used is not to my taste...)

I am not a fan of brown in general, but this brown has GOT to be seen to believed. Cuban cigar is right. Go for it, Hk45ca! :)

when i went to the link i had a saddel maker sitting here beside me and he saw the price and started laughing. he said he was in the wrong business. he said there was no reason that would cost more than about 30.00 dollars including labor. lol :lol: