• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A7750 crown problems

munsterh

Horology Curious
24/6/07
Happy New Year to everybody!

I had a crystal exchanged in my A7750 (28800) Navitimer and have just fitted in again the movement into the case.

I have now the problem that when I lock in the crown into the movement I can only set the date but not the time in all 3 positions of the crown (in,middle and out). Have released and relocked the crown now endless times and its always the same issue: only the date moves, I can not wind the watch or set the time. Sometimes the seconds and cronograph work other times not.

Any thoughts were the problem could be?

Thanks

Munsterh

munsterh

Horology Curious
24/6/07
The wired thing is that when the crown is released and out the watch is running...

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
i had my crystal ar'ed and installed the movement back into the case myself. when i installed the crown and stem i had to rotate the crown as i was installing it back into the movement so it would set back into the correct position and lock. did you do that? it may have screwed up the keyless works. if you didn't maybe you could try that.

hope this helps,

hk

munsterh

Horology Curious
24/6/07
I had this issue also with other watches - tried to do that here as well - doesnt work - thanks though ...

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
sorry to hear that. you will have to send it to be repaired. the keyless works must be messed up.

who ar'ed your crystal and how does it look?