• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Happy New Year to Everyone!

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
As we look back at the year 2007 we have certainly had an interesting and fun time. We have met some new friends, learned more than we ever have learned before and we seen some very nice replicas. I think I speak for our staff in saying that we have really enjoyed being part of this community with you and we really look forward to a wonderful 2008!

We will be having a few changes in the upcoming year. We will be reviewing our current dealers and their involvement on RWI as well as looking at some new blood. You will not find a shopping mall here on RWI, what we want is some diversity while maintaining a high level of quality.

Another item of particular importance to us is to bring back the raffles and giveaways that were SECOND TO NONE here on RWI.
Our goal is to offer one or two raffles per month with at least one of them being for a higher end replica. We plan to hit all brands and mix in a few modded ones as well. It is going to be a priority for us to have the watch in hand when possible. We have bought ahead and already have a two high end watches ready to go for raffles. :D

We will continue adding to our forum software as mods are developed for phpbb3. Our goal is to provide a nice community rich in features and one that is easy to use for everyone (almost) lol. But we cannot stop there, we need to see your abilities too. Dont wait for someone else to do a review of a new watch or explain a process in a tutorial. Give back to the community, show your knowledge and let's display it for all to enjoy and benefit from.

We look forward to seeing RWI continue to grow in 2008. You wont want to miss what is in store and coming soon! :)

Sincerely,
Your RWI Staff

Expect Great Things!

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Captain and Helmsman in synch

no a bad thing

fair winds because of unity in command

and the year ahead with a clear ahead

vision..

hurrah!

k

of the K-Man tribe, every slothful, but mindful the danger due to picnhed toes!

Clowstroephobenia!

(Life is Good!)

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Pinched toes are first signs of Clowstroephobenia! Must be checked by medicine man! [smilie=alien.gif]

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
quarks are def

component of

what we all seek..

quiet of the streets

here and in Guangzhou

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Happy New Year everyone. I am truly looking forward to the new year here and on RWC. Thanks guys for making these places such an educational and entertaining place to spend my time. D4M, Admins, Mods, keep up the good work it would be a morass to wade through without you.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
sub4me said:
morass, wheres my dictionary? lol

Ok, according to subs dictionary morass means: to get more booty, also known as more ass, or lots a ass. :D

mcloud

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/07
Happy New Year chaps. Yes, have resolved to take some pics and just ordered a photo portable studio with lights and a monopod, which should be arriving soon. Thought about making a frame and draping it with some linen type stuff, but the last time I tried some DIY, I nearly died (tried cutting down some trees with a jigsaw - wow, that blade took off like a bullet). Have quite a few watches now, so looking forward to some By-Tor quality shots (or maybe not). :)

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
sub4me said:
sub4me said:
morass, wheres my dictionary? lol

Ok, according to subs dictionary morass means: to get more booty, also known as more ass, or lots a ass. :D

Sub I am obviously using the wrong damned dictionary. My New Years resolution is to use your dictionary more this year! :D