• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

177H "Plumed"

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
!Dear All

I just finished this watch last night. We all know that the 177 is beccming harder to source since it is out of production. I used an 036 case to build this one. Mods include eta cannon pinion H3 and hour wheel installed, relume was done with my great C9/C3/C1 mixture, not the cheap and ineffective noctiluma. Look at how nice the crown craddles the case, and look at the teeth. This is one of the nicest rep ti crowns i have seen. Standerd rep crowns are 1.89 mm, Palp crowns are 2.1, this crown is 2.0 mm. no lever pin issue. Cannon pinion has been flattened and polished, hands are nice and even. Notice the nice even lume on the dial and the great ar that is on sapphire crystal.

Now i only have 5 of these available for sell

Movement is the new asian h movement or the eta clone movement.Sorry people swiss movements are back ordered.

Now enjoy the pictures of this amazing watch :D

177-III.jpg

177-III_2.jpg

177-III_3.jpg

177-III_4.jpg

177-III_5.jpg

177-III_1.jpg

177-III_7.jpg

177-III_8.jpg

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
Wow. Looks great. Ok time I grab a modded PAM. I want one of these.

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
I forgot to add a movement shot. Please also note that this is an 036 case, but i did have one spare 177H caseback.

177-III_6.jpg

donce

Horology Curious
30/5/07
Great looking watch.....any idea when I can expect my shipment?

ewing

Known Member
30/7/07
hi! TWP
I'm looking for a good Ti crown for my 177h with same movt as yours...
do you have one to spare?
please! please! please!
if so, you can PM me for details...

thanks!

MK08

Renowned Member
3/4/07
Looks great TWP, that crown/guard combo is awesome.

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Actually, I think DSN's Ti crowns are a bit more accurate than this one. I had a crown just like that on my 036 from Ruby (and a SS one just like it on my Angus Ultimate 111E that's on my wrist as I type). The teeth are too big and there are too few of them, plus there is no bevel cut on the inside edge. Personally, I'd go with DSN's Ti crown. You're right about the CG, though. Looks pretty good!

Bluey

Horology Curious
7/12/07
Hi,
Sent a PM re price and availability but not heard yet.

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
hooligan said:
Actually, I think DSN's Ti crowns are a bit more accurate than this one. I had a crown just like that on my 036 from Ruby (and a SS one just like it on my Angus Ultimate 111E that's on my wrist as I type). The teeth are too big and there are too few of them, plus there is no bevel cut on the inside edge. Personally, I'd go with DSN's Ti crown. You're right about the CG, though. Looks pretty good!

DSN's crowns and guards are the best. Most often though what people do not tell you is that the tube is to large for the case so you have to drill the case out :wink:

I do agree with you though.

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
MK08 said:
Looks great TWP, that crown/guard combo is awesome.

Thanks.

ewing said:
hi! TWP
I'm looking for a good Ti crown for my 177h with same movt as yours...
do you have one to spare?
please! please! please!
if so, you can PM me for details...

Titanium parts are getting hard to get. Please contact Davidson and I am sure that he has the part that you need :wink:

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
Bluey said:
Hi,
Sent a PM re price and availability but not heard yet.

Hello

Price is $350 for New asia movement
$275 for unbranded asian movement
$450 for eta clone movement

Cheers

T

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
TWP,

Can you confirm what "Plumed" means? Thanks

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
daytona4me said:
TWP,

Certainly Sir.

Plumed means lumed by TWP. It is my unique mixture, 3 parts of different tritec lume, 3 parts binder, and after looking at the finished product 1 part semen :lol:

triple-d

Renowned Member
5/3/07
TWP said:
daytona4me said:
TWP,

Certainly Sir.

Plumed means lumed by TWP. It is my unique mixture, 3 parts of different tritec lume, 3 parts binder, and after looking at the finished product 1 part semen :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
TWP said:
DSN's crowns and guards are the best. Most often though what people do not tell you is that the tube is to large for the case so you have to drill the case out :wink:

I do agree with you though.

Yeah, and I gotta assume that's a bitch with SS, let alone Ti! :wink:

MK08

Renowned Member
3/4/07
Yeah and on the wrist without closer inspection, that crown looks pretty darn good anyway.

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
All watches have been sold out.

I am building just three more over the holidays

Cheers