• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi, I'm new here. From Thailand

optimis9

25/8/07
Hello everyone, what a great forum you've. Please allow me to be part of this great community. :D

MEYER8888

Renowned Member
19/9/07
sawatdi ka
Hello from france
welcome am board and have fun
bye ( lacon)

Gooch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/07
Welcome to the darkside from the UK, hope you enjoy yourself

dave123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/3/07
Welcome from Canada my friend.... 8)

optimis9

25/8/07
Thank you all for your warm welcome. Its good to be part of friendly knowledgeable community. :D
If there's anything I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to call me. Thank you.

alw

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/12/07
Hi and welcome! How is the rep market over there doing?

optimis9

25/8/07
Thank you again for all welcome. Alw rep market in Thailand is good and quite on the open. You can find many in shopping mall as well. But for the good rep. You have to know where to look. But this is just from my experience, which could be very limited. However, I do believed I've got good rep. When I know how to post pic will try to post for all your guidance. Thanks.

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Jump in the nightmare is warm!

PileUp.gif

leonado

Known Member
23/4/06
Waadee khrap,

go to MBk and find the watch shop on ground floor, from main entrance left halfways down...you will find the infamous MBW source shop.

chock dee khrap,

L

optimis9

25/8/07
leonado said:
Waadee khrap,

go to MBk and find the watch shop on ground floor, from main entrance left halfways down...you will find the infamous MBW source shop.

chock dee khrap,

L
Thanks so much. I will. Where r u from. :D