• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The New 2018 Noob Daytona SH4130 it’s great!!!!

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Holy shit! I stand corrected!

By the way, I wasn't 'calling bullshit' in the sense that I thought you were a nasty liar - I just thought it was a joke thread - blurry pics of a Gen perhaps or pics grabbed from a Chinese site or something Wow, you sure as hell got that quickly!

Are the subdials individually brushed like Gen or is it just one large brushing for the entire dial as per Toro's pics?

And parachrom!!!! Really!!!! Have you dared to stick as magnet near it? Wow.

You lucky chappy, enjoy!!!!!

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
GingerBubba Yeah you’re 100% right about parachrome chloroform parachute TM (R) balance wheel

it shows they paid great attention to detail by making the balancewheel blue. Until someone very daring goes at it with a strong magnet or a metal tester we shall never know. None the less; it’s great to see that Noob put so much attention to detail to at least even get the colour of the spring right

how does the watch compare to ARF. Does it feel as good?

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
No problem! This is my first Daytona I always stayed away because I had one a long time ago and it just seemed too small... This one is perfect to me. I can’t take it off! The main reason for buying is I’m a movement junky so when I saw it was actually a real movement and not some plated I wanted it! The subdials follow the large pattern of the dial so not like gen. All you need is a gen dial and you are pretty much set. I bought a bunch of 4130 movement parts so in due time I’ll see if those fit? I have been messing with the Chrono all day and it hasn’t exploded. I noticed the hour subdial glides over a long period of time and doesn’t tick at the one hour mark. The minute counter however ticks each minute. I have had gliders and tickers but never both. The lwo 283 is a glider and the 7750 is a ticket. One gradually sweeps the hand over the corse or an hour or minute while the other jumps or ticks the hand on the minute or on the hour. Does anyone know how the gen operates? Does the minute counter jump every minute and the hour counter glide over a full hour?

angrycucumber

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/3/18
So does Toro have this and just is selling to specific clientele or is he just bsing and saying its not available yet ?

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
The SEL fit is just horrible.. On the GEN Platinum Daytona SELs are completely different than on the steel ones. Looks like they didn't take that in to account and just fitted regular SELs they already use on the others for this.

Even for a steel-model it looks like typical bad Noob Sel fit...

Movement-wise im impressed, but other than that, no.

Here are some gen SELs to show what I mean:

yJjcWv5.jpg

Reactions: Saylle

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Thank you sir!!! I really love the watch. It feels nice on the wrist, it’s a nice color dial, the movement is very impressive. Reps have come a long way! The cool part is this movement opens doors to other watches. It cold be used in Blancpain chronographs in its current configuration. If you transfer seconds to 9 it opens more doors. I’m not too picky I just enjoy my fake watches even if the sel doesn’t match gen or its .5mm thicker than gen, or the Sunburst effect on the subdials don’t look like little sun bursts inside a big Sunburst.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Bullshit thread its a 21j cheapie i have the same with running chrono. Look at the dial the subdials have no "extra" dials its from one dial not splitted. Writing is bold and black NOT like the gen its just printed. Look at the Platinum Paint and the size of the Numbers its just white. 21j cheapie mixxed with noob pics and gen pics. No idea why someone makes this thread but the YouTube video above is 100% a cheap 21j version.

If someone really sold that for 400 usd and more you just got ripped because dial and ceramic insert is miles of.

I even say the one in the YouTube video is the VR quartz version with working/stopping chrono.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
LOL!!!!!!!! You mean I got a 21j for $628?!?!? Omg get me a refund!!!