• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hobbies other than watches

bobandshawn

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
29/10/13
Florida
I play with locks from time to time...

N9bPD6B.jpg

Reactions: greekgod

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
Years ago Hifi audio stuff

Now gym and watches.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
Keith Urban. Nice!

My avatar shows my other Hobby/Obsession. Could say I fly too-in a manner.
CORRECT! I built copies of all his Fuse Tour guitars down to using the same bridges and pickups that he uses. The only difference is in the necks of the strats, Keith uses a reverse headstock and I prefer the normal right handed neck. I use a lighter guage string set than Keith does as he prefers "12's".

2many2choose

Known Member
17/8/16
I used to scuba dive and hike before I got into watches , quit diving after I had kids but I do miss the sea. Now I am learning to mod watches little by little

zodl

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/6/16
Austria
Mountainbiking in summer and skiing in Winter. But not at the moment - muscle fiber crack in the left upper arm from skiing... maybe I‘m getting to old for sports ;) but who cares, more time and money for watches :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Dry age beef and cure pork are my second love I aways collected as a kids military items now watch’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Watchdog13

Horology Curious
22/3/16
UK
I write novels, but not sure if it's for fun, too much like hard work! I don't make any money from it, so it is a hobby. Of course, the main character in the books has to have a watch Bond has his Rolex\Omega\Seiko, Simmons wears an Irish, a Pro-Diver. Why? Well because he's a member of the Special Boat Service (like a US Navy SEAL), so I needed a good dive watch.

If anyone is interested in books, have a look on Amazon under the character's name, Alec Fincham.

Reactions: eleven

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
Flying sure is fun
32010470c938fdd3ba169d9040aaec39.jpg

888424fe5d06a63a99dffc873fdf65cf.jpg

:lol:

I just got rated on the ATR 72-500. I see most pilots in this part of the world (philippines at the moment) like to wear Rolex... What do you think? Have you tried to have a look at someone's gen and compare?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PACCBET

I'm Pretty Popular
19/10/16
I just got rated on the ATR 72-500. I see most pilots in this part of the world (philippines at the moment) like to wear Rolex... What do you think? Have you tried to have a look at someone's gen and compare?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on your rating :) I agree, I started my career with CX and Rolexes are common there. But I've moved to North America since and the common ones here are Citizen Nighthawks and Breitling Aerospaces. I only wear reps to work once in a blue moon.

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
Congrats on your rating :) I agree, I started my career with CX and Rolexes are common there. But I've moved to North America since and the common ones here are Citizen Nighthawks and Breitling Aerospaces. I only wear reps to work once in a blue moon.

Thank you very much...First step into the airlines (cebu pac). Yes I thought as much, back home in Australia its usually Citizen. Great pic of the 787 btw.

PACCBET

I'm Pretty Popular
19/10/16
Thank you very much...First step into the airlines (cebu pac). Yes I thought as much, back home in Australia its usually Citizen. Great pic of the 787 btw.

Also yeah at most I’ve seen someone wear a sub every now and then but that’s pretty much it. But those working in the middle east are on a whole different level, I’m sure you know what I’m talking about :lol:

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
Also yeah at most I’ve seen someone wear a sub every now and then but that’s pretty much it. But those working in the middle east are on a whole different level, I’m sure you know what I’m talking about :lol:

Haha absolutely ..may be in the future one day I might be able to buy one.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Anyone got any interesting (or boring) hobbies other than watches?

I’m into car audio at the minute, also restore vintage computers in my spare time.

What type of computers are considered vintage and what do you mean with restore ? Cheers

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
Guitar / luthier stuff
Learning new stuff
Long distance running
Cycling
Thai boxing
Photography