• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ATTENTION for a BAD Member Chronology1066

Status
Not open for further replies.

VDBroucke

Known Member
6/8/06
the member chronology1066 is NOT seriös and the play from him is AL Capone
the member chronology1066 alias xxxxxxxxx sale a cortebert watch for me
i sent money directly paypal
two days later a email from him`` sorry my wife have watch sale on another people...``
this is a choke!!!
money back to me and for me emails sorry,sorry,sorry and have a new watch for me...
later not answer and emails more from him

ha ha the member is not good for all forums...

EDITED by hooligan -- VDB, please don't post personal info in the public forums without the "go ahead" from the staff. I'm sorry I didn't spot that the first time I read this post.

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
VDB, I know English isn't your primary language, so let me see if I can verify some details.

You bought and paid for a Cotebert powered watch from this guy, right? Then a couple days later he emails you saying that his wife sold the watch on another forum.

But he *did* apologize and refund your money, correct?

If you got your money back, this guy is just guilty of poor etiquette/bad manners and not much else.

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Other than disappointing you. I don't see any real problem here. If he sent your money back in a timely manner, the only thing he is guilty of is a lack of communication with his wife. It sucks but at least you did not get ripped off.

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I have already asked hooligan to edit the original post in the part where is posted personal data of chronology1066...it would be good to see that done...

brtelec

Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Yeah I understand the members frustration. I know we all get excited about the prospect of a new watch. This however is I feel an unwarranted shot at this guy. I would not be happy either, but this is not a public forum slam offense. IMHO.

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Edited the original post to remove the personal info.

VDB, please do not do this (posting personal info) again.

As for this being worthy of complaint, this is a public forum, VDB can complain if he wants to. It's up to us to decide how WE feel about the decision. The original post stays...

Star

Known Member
14/3/06
Chronology1066 goes back to RWCC days and as a Mod over at TRC I give him my support on his decision and actions-

Not sure if he's registered here so thank you for removing his personal info

Timm

VDBroucke

Known Member
6/8/06
sorry for name in post
i think the chrono1066 have watch for more money sale later
the problem is ready in this point:
1. chrono1066 postet the exactly time from moneysend from the another buyer
2.I poste my moneysent with exactly time from paypal
is my time later...is stupid but i can a little bid understand chrono1066
is this problem for chrono1066???
for me not with the moneysent timedates

sorry for my english

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
I'm not denying you have a right to be upset, VDB. I don't agree with people doing this, but it's not the first time it has happened. Sadly, it probably won't be the last, either.

However, if you got your money back, you haven't really *lost* anything. A lot of buyers haven't been so lucky.

dave123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/3/07
Hmmm,he has gone around posting this on all the forums....unfortunate and not required in this case... :roll:

VDBroucke

Known Member
6/8/06
i want this problems in future not for another members
and i want good forums and not problems
i cannot good english for this exactly but in german i can exact the problems speek
is a very uncorrect deal and i have bad reaction...no problem chrono1066 can the dates from moneysend posten...
is the deal correct give not problems...but the deal is not correct
this is this problem

horologie_unitas

3/12/06
sales are sometimes tricky...i just told a member ( TAGMAN ) he could have some straps from me....he said he gets back to me.
next day morning, another member - dave123, asks about exact same strap. i have not heared back from Tagman, and at least 10 other members told me they would buy and send the money but didint.
so, i thought to myself...whoever pays me first this time gets the band.
dave pays, 10 min later....Tagman comes through. sigh !

thats how it sometimes goes...... i think i found a good solution for both.
i also think- when you got your money back.....dissapointment because you wanted the watch - now you dont. well, something else will come your way.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Thanks for the warning.. this kind of stuff usually stays at the forum that it originated.
I'm locking this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.