• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Selling reps to buy a gen

dvn

27/5/06
couple weeks ago i sold 3/4 of my rep collection to buy a gen PO 42mm to be my second gen in my collection.

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
I've got a gen PAM210 on the way. There'll be a couple of pieces up for sale to fund it, so watch the FS area. :twisted:

cuadau

Horology Curious
26/8/07
I´ve a Hublot BB ceramic bezel rep. And now I´m thinking in sell it to buy a gen speedmaster... I love that watch, but think gen is better...

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Much smarter then selling gens to buys reps, LOL :D
You'll be happy with your Omega Moon.

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
i am really honestly thinking about selling my strap collection.....and buying a gen Pam 112.
but then i have no more fun changing a wearing different straps....

a new strap makes a new watch !

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
horologie_unitas said:
i am really honestly thinking about selling my strap collection.....and buying a gen Pam 112.
but then i have no more fun changing a wearing different straps....

a new strap makes a new watch !

do it! then restart your strap collection again :)

sexybeast

I'm Pretty Popular
12/8/06
i/m in the process of buying a gen pam, 164j on a SS bracelet but will keep my davidsan 19fiddy and 217, i just love the 47mm but can not afford the 30k in 2 watches :shock:

Xyphis

4/10/07
Stupid tangential newbie question here, but what is this watchband that was posted earlier and where can I get one?

RayonWrist2.jpg

Thanx in advance :)

Back to the thread at hand.........

JosePR

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/06
Gens are Gens, gotta love the real deal, and you know its not going to dissapoint you. My baby gen is TAg Heuer, been with me 6 years, and this february it had its first battery changed and it was still running, even if its beaten up, been in snow, sand, salt water and even sat next to a magnet, it has never let me down and wear is only noticeable up close. Sell reps for gens, i would.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
since my recent conversion to Pam's I would unload the few reps I have to buy the best modded Pam's, except for my Cartier's, I still like those but simplistic styling of my new 111 makes the Rolex's I have look almost funny...it's strange how ones taste can change.. :? :D

NotASolder

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/10/07
Xyphis said:
Stupid tangential newbie question here, but what is this watchband that was posted earlier and where can I get one?

RayonWrist2.jpg

Thanx in advance :)

Back to the thread at hand.........

Looks like StingRay with Pearls to me. I never thought about taking my Monster bracelet off and going leather...Hmmm.....

Re: Speedmaster Profesional. Gotta love it, I have not gotten it yet, but yes, historical, no screwdown crown, bullet proof movement with 'correct' part materials (unlike the exhibition back model), plastic 'crystal' that you can fix with toothpaste and a piece of cloth, solid caseback; it's a watch that could just make you stop buying watches.

I've been looking forward to buying the gen for a loooong time. Maybe next year. :(

Speedmaster Profesional 'Moon Watch' It's Da Bomb. Word.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
i haven't sold any of my reps but i bought the gen gmt2c. i might sell some of them to buy a new gen daytona. i really want one and my wife wants a new gen ladies rolsium ym. 8)