• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Glad to have RWI back! but looks like we have some problem??

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Ahhhhh, this skin is MUCH easier on the eyes. I'm not used to the light-side of things....

Now, get an RWI banner back up top, restore the 10 Most Recent Threads scrollbox and I'm good (I could take or leave the "shoutbox").

eek

Looking Around
25/10/06
I know its black but could you improve the logo. its far too geeky at the moment.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
tnik said:
Sorry but yes, everything did have to be reverted back to the week of the 10th.. had some corruption with the database that couldn't be reverted.. believe me.. I tried. As for the look and feel, that will be a work in progress, but at the moment, everything is working.. I have to thank everyone that contributed in the last couple months when we changed the contribute link because without you, this wouldn't have been possible.

Hopefully we will have plenty of themes for you to choose from, and we will install mods (as they become available) on all of them, that way our users can pick and choose the way they want it to look.

My apologizes to everyone that has lost posts, pm's, and everything from the last couple weeks.. but on the lighter side, least it was only a couple weeks lost, and not all of it :D

Hi, tnik! Good to see you~! :D

I really appreciate all you do for this forum, Thank you!!! :wink:

Xyphis

4/10/07
hooligan said:
Noob! Noob! Noob!

Just kidding, Xyphis. :wink:

Get to posting, man! You'll make up the lost ground in no time.

Good idea :wink:

Note: Spam alert until I get to Level 2 again :p

fasttap2

Looking Around
22/10/07
Well... my password is not working, and the board won't let me reset it (sent me a new non-working one) :cry: :cry: :cry:

had to create a new profile

fasttap

offshore

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
17/3/06
Are there other skins available?
if so, can someone aim me at them please?
Offshore

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
This board in it's current state is about 12 hours old. Please be patient. :)

There are no easy buttons that make the top 10 appear again or the shoutbox. Those things will come in the near future, but not today, no chance.

I will be adding some more themes/skins soon.

sss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/4/06
Hey Guys,

Thanks in advance for offering us the ability to change the look of the site. I liked the old site alot, so please give us a "classic" theme so things can go back like they were if one so desires... Not bashing, just making a request. Thanks again for all your efforts!

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
The more themes we add the more complicated adding modifications become.

I have just added a new theme called "Arrow". It will lighten things up a little bit. You can change your theme setting in your profile.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Looks pretty cool so far, gonna have to get used to the changes though. I'm just glad its dark again. 8)

Bearcat

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/10/06
Thanks for all your hard work guys....I know what a pain in the patootie trying to restore a board can be.

I like the new skin....keep it brighter!

--Doc

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
We may try a couple and automatically force a new one on you guys just to get the flamming feedback ... lol..

Seriously .. we might try a couple different ones and see what happens. I really like the new Arrow theme it is a light theme and has nice graphics. It is a very easy to use interface and is easy to understand what is happening on each post.

The problem with dark themes is where does one thing start and the next stop, that is because everything is.... "dark".

subseeker

Renowned Member
Advisor
27/9/06
I like the AcidTech theme, and honestly the dark theme & narrower (easy on the eyes) rows/columns had me stay at the RWI originally.

:wink:

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
We plan to carry several different themes including the original AcidTech theme (which is currently installed)
When modifications are available we will have them installed on all themes so no matter what your flavor of the day is, you will have a fully functional theme, light and dark. My favorite is the SFCentar.

Please know that there are not many modifications for this forum software yet as it is a very new version.

D

d4m.test

Looks amazing guys...
Trust me, all of us here appreciate your hardwork. Take all the time with the new features, we are pretty patient here. But for god's sake don't let the forum crash again - I couldn't sleep for two nights, since I wasn't able to check this darn forum!!! TERRIBLE ADDICTION! ;)
Good to be back, phew.

Oh - and does anyone else have this magical invisible NEW MESSAGE waiting to be read, but not seen?
Laugh all you want, but I had to go through all the pages, message by message to see which was UNREAD, yet found none. ahem ahem...... :shock:

dave123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/3/07
Definitely will take some getting use to,does seem a little hard on the eyes.... [smilie=glasses9.gif]

ah,thats better...