• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Muppets

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
LegendOfSpeed said:
seanf said:
LegendOfSpeed said:
are you loco homes? it's all about that killa Cali!

the only ones we afraid of is MS13.... and their jefe, el kermit...

LOS-- fair warning. We will bust a cap in your ass. Errr, wait. Do muppets have asses? Well, we'll bust a cap in that part of the muppet where the puppeteer's hand goes.

cute lil pistol you got there mr. bert.... but whatcha gonna do when we come for you.... cuz we is the muppet bad boyz.... we're nastier than a canal street rep... and we'll adios your dinero faster than luckyy...

You feeling luckyy punk? Huh? Well, do ya?

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
I'll trade you one quote from a Clint Eastwood for another.... "When you have to shoot, shoot... don't talk"...

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
LegendOfSpeed said:
I'll trade you one quote from a Clint Eastwood for another.... "When you have to shoot, shoot... don't talk"...

Siiiiiigh. Dude, your cool quotient just went down a few notches. Everyone knows that it was Tuco (i.e. the Ugly) who said that. Clint (i.e. the Good) never said that, and in fact, wasn't even in the same scene when Tuco said it.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
LegendOfSpeed said:
seanf said:
LegendOfSpeed said:

LOS-- fair warning. We will bust a cap in your ass. Errr, wait. Do muppets have asses? Well, we'll bust a cap in that part of the muppet where the puppeteer's hand goes.

cute lil pistol you got there mr. bert.... but whatcha gonna do when we come for you.... cuz we is the muppet bad boyz.... we're nastier than a canal street rep... and we'll adios your dinero faster than luckyy...

i got yo back essa. no pistolacito here. lol 8)

LegendofSpeed

4/5/06
seanf said:
LegendOfSpeed said:

Siiiiiigh. Dude, your cool quotient just went down a few notches. Everyone knows that it was Tuco (i.e. the Ugly) who said that. Clint (i.e. the Good) never said that, and in fact, wasn't even in the same scene when Tuco said it.

left the word movie out of my reply... i know Clint didn't say it... but it's from one of his movies....

LegendofSpeed

4/5/06
hk45ca said:
LegendOfSpeed said:
seanf said:
LegendOfSpeed said:

i got yo back essa. no pistolacito here. lol 8)

snikes....

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
LegendOfSpeed said:
seanf said:
LegendOfSpeed said:

left the word movie out of my reply... i know Clint didn't say it... but it's from one of his movies....

Sad. Just sad.

LegendofSpeed

4/5/06
did someone say muppet???

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XQrotZDDsTE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XQrotZDDsTE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQrotZDDsTE

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
muppets and guns, i am seeing a common thread here. bert is really evil. lol

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
hk45ca said:

Really? You think so? Ah, thanks man! That means a lot, coming from you!

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
seanf said:
hk45ca said:

Really? You think so? Ah, thanks man! That means a lot, coming from you!

you know me man, i am all about alcohol, large firearms and small animals so i dig this kind of thing. i am like that. lol 8)

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
thank you sir! since i like the bling it was chosen specifically for me to be the pimp daddy muppet!!

now if you will excuse me i have to go find my girls to see if they have my money!!!!!

dave123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/3/07
hk45ca said:

YOU talkin ta me?.... 8)

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Really!