• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Muppets

CISO1969

I'm Pretty Popular
26/8/06
Jiro:

The muppet pods are here. Don't fall asleep.........

:)

Join us, you know you really want to explore your inner muppet

CISO

dave123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/3/07
mjv said:
not to worry d4me, am in deep cover ,can't say too much....but goldmuppet has recruited me ,hitman elmo. and rjsbcookie....and we've....got......a.........plan.....ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wink:
:wink:

:wink: ...lets get em...

CISO1969

I'm Pretty Popular
26/8/06
hk45ca said:
daytona4me said:
Hambone said:
Italiano, There was a thread at RWG where some whining ninnies referred to the "muppets" at RWI, hence the response. You have gotta love it! :D

Isnt it amazing what will unite a group of people? Amidst the all of the slanderous words and compliments to d4m, they do the opposite of what they were trying to accomplish... lol.... oh well, I'm sure they wont stop trying. :wink: 8)

and i am quite sure i will still not care what they think. lol :lol:

HK:

What disturbs me the most is that is a real RPG-7 rocket launcher in that "Bert as Taliban" photo. :)

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
CISO1969 said:
hk45ca said:
daytona4me said:
Hambone said:
Italiano, There was a thread at RWG where some whining ninnies referred to the "muppets" at RWI, hence the response. You have gotta love it! :D

Isnt it amazing what will unite a group of people? Amidst the all of the slanderous words and compliments to d4m, they do the opposite of what they were trying to accomplish... lol.... oh well, I'm sure they wont stop trying. :wink: 8)

and i am quite sure i will still not care what they think. lol :lol:

HK:

What disturbs me the most is that is a real RPG-7 rocket launcher in that "Bert as Taliban" photo. :)

yes, i know, cool isn't it?

bert really is evil! 8)

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Daytona4Muppets!!

freakin' hilarious!!

:D

bme

Renowned Member
21/1/07
Yeh Mickey resize that bear....I can't read this great thread!

Us muppetts gotta stick together!

LastDiplomat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/07
I recently watched a failed pilot for The Orson Welles Show from 1979 (it's a talk show hosted by, you guessed it, Mr. Orson Welles). It was the most bizarre 90 minutes I've ever witnessed and I wasn't surprised to know the show wasn't picked up. Anyway, one of the guests was the Muppets and (later) Jim Henson and Frank Oz. You haven't lived until you've seen Orson Welles try to interview Fozzie Bear.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
LastDiplomat said:
You haven't lived until you've seen Orson Welles try to interview Fozzie Bear.

ROFLMAO.. that's too funny!

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
alright... i'm in with the muppet fun.... but i'm with the westside muppets.... want some?

LegendofSpeed

4/5/06
are you loco homes? it's all about that killa Cali!

the only ones we afraid of is MS13.... and their jefe, el kermit...

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
LegendOfSpeed said:

LOS-- fair warning. We will bust a cap in your ass. Errr, wait. Do muppets have asses? Well, we'll bust a cap in that part of the muppet where the puppeteer's hand goes.

mjv

Renowned Member
16/4/06
seanf said:
LegendOfSpeed said:

LOS-- fair warning. We will bust a cap in your ass. Errr, wait. Do muppets have asses? Well, we'll bust a cap in that part of the muppet where the puppeteer's hand goes.

finally our leader is showing signs of an EVIL nature that doesn't involve an orange julius or a pizza :shock:
bustin caps? :shock: you know goldy that glock you're holdin ain't no prop...now c'mon wid it.... 8) our numbers are growing...screw the killa calis,the ms13........the fraggle WIS are here [smilie=headbang.gif]

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I'm usually a Rocky and Bullwinke kind of guy but I'm throwing in the towel on this muppet thing after succumbing to intense

political pressure...Funny, it feels good to be out of the closet. ... "I am strong, I am invincible, I am muppet hear me roar

in numbers too big to ignore"...rock on Helen Reddy. :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :eek: :lol:

LegendofSpeed

4/5/06
seanf said:
LegendOfSpeed said:

cute lil pistol you got there mr. bert.... but whatcha gonna do when we come for you.... cuz we is the muppet bad boyz.... we're nastier than a canal street rep... and we'll adios your dinero faster than luckyy...