• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which one?

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
I'm thinking about getting one of these.........and as usual.....can't make up my damn mind.....

which color?????

Black w/ Red Hands
TAG-048.jpg

White&Silver Dial
TAG-055.jpg

Black Dial w/ White sub dial
TAG-054.jpg

Two Tone Gold?????? :lol:
TAG-062-4.jpg

---pictures are courtesy of King---

italiano17771

Renowned Member
5/5/07
i had the genuine black face with ss bracelet carrera and i have to say the rep is absolutely amazing. in fact, the rep is the reason why i sold my gen. judging from some of your wristshots i think it would be a perfect match for you....you will be surprised how much you will like this rep. IMO one of the most underrated reps out there.

triple-d

Renowned Member
5/3/07
Can't help it....I like the red hand!!!! :)

BUUUUT......you can't go wrong with any of them..........all kick-ass :shock: :lol:

Rxus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/1/07
The red hand and the black rubber does it for me. And apperently for many others as it's #1

When you get it (becasue we know you will) put up some pics mmmkay 8)

cdzsmith

Renowned Member
22/4/07
CA
Jiro, didn't you recently sell a tt daytona? That was a beautiful watch. The tt is too showy for me (blue jeans every chance I get), but the tt tag would be a nice replacement for the daytona... I didn't even know they made these in tt... I might have to make it my second tt watch - I have a white face/gold subdial BCE, but never wear it (the blue jeans thing :( )

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
I like white/silver/light colored dials better..

so yea, i voted for the white/silver combo, I think it's more striking..

to my eyes at least

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
italiano17771 said:
IMO one of the most underrated reps out there.
Yes, only a few month ago.....Carrera was one of the hottest Rep. people talk about....
but now all the hypes been shifted over to SFSO, HBB, Cousteau, etc...sad...

@cdzsmith1: I actually didn't sell my TT Daytona~ :wink: had some problem with mod and removed it myself. But YES that Carrera TT doesn't look bad at all isn't it? :D 8)

@triple-d & soysauce8: .........if you guys could fund me some $$$$$ I would LOVE to buy 'em all!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
tomriddle said:

to my eyes at least

I'm leaning towards that white/silver dial one too.....

I like the black ones too but i already have too many black dial watches....

italiano17771

Renowned Member
5/5/07
jiro said:
tomriddle said:

to my eyes at least

I'm leaning towards that white/silver dial one too.....

I like the black ones too but i already have too many black dial watches....

only problem with that watch is that the subdial at 9 is way too white. still a beautiful piece and if youre like me you are happy with a watch that is 95% accurate, but if you want something that in my opinion is 99% accurate the black is the way to go :D

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
italiano17771 said:
here is a pic of the silver gen.

TAG-055.jpg

nice eye.....you're right....9 o'clock sub dial color is off.....man....that's a bummer....

so....which black one did you get italiano? one with Red Hands or one with the white sub dial?

italiano17771

Renowned Member
5/5/07
i had the white subs on the ss bracelet....loved it, but i found this place and the reps were too damn close to the real deal so i had to sell it. :D yes the sub at 9 on the silver face is WAY too bright....in my opinion.