• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My starter collection ??

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Images from postimage should be posted in the following format:

[code:22rf2p8h] [/code]

This gives you ...

Niko

Renowned Member
25/7/06
Very nice collection Yogi.

...and welcome to RWI!

N.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Nice~ Keep up the good work! :twisted: :lol:

don't you just love that black dial daytona? it is one of my favorite rep.

yogi

Horology Curious
3/3/07
I’m not a big chrono fan but I do like the Daytona I will get a better one at some point But a Fiddy is next on the list

coop

OG member in the Lou
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
St. Louis
Man, a secs at 6 Daytona, you're a braver man than I!

yogi

Horology Curious
3/3/07
Are they that bad I haven’t done much research yet got the pam bug at the moment after years of rolex I like the whole strap thing mmmm leatheeeer plus there not that common here in the UK yet

coop

OG member in the Lou
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
St. Louis
The secs at 6 modification has not been reliable, in anything. So far I have steered clear of any chronographs, but the new 7750 has my eye. I may need to finally get something.

yogi

Horology Curious
3/3/07
I had the Chronomat Evolution panda from Trevor but it didn’t float my boat so I sold it to a mate I may try the ultimate version

Rxus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/1/07
Very nice collection indeed, I also would love to have a seconds at 6 daytona just like your with black dial..But i fear the movement, at least with this layout.

All inall it's been comfirned that a 7750 is as good as it's swiss counterpart once serviced. But i know these daytonas are prone to becoming very nice looking paper weights.

SOme have had great luck and are running strong after several months, but i'm still not convinced.

Enjoy the watches wear them well, and i wish you the best with that Daytona.

yogi

Horology Curious
3/3/07
I had a gen Gmt then Explorer II now the sub tt but the Explorer II always has a place in my heart. Till I saw the new GMT ceramic if only they made a descent rep

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
sh.... i got 2 daytona running second at 6 and it's been 6 month i had it but still going strong! no problem whatsoever...

when i have a problem, i have a problem....so be it...