• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dial change on PO ultimate

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Change the dial... and genuine hands too... Then you can install back the hands using BIC pen :lol: or just get a hand pusher/fitting tools when you get the hand removal tool. Not that expensive IMHO.

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
takashi said:
Change the dial... and genuine hands too... Then you can install back the hands using BIC pen :lol: or just get a hand pusher/fitting tools when you get the hand removal tool. Not that expensive IMHO.

DG2813 Movement here... no fitty genuiny hands.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Ach so... Then should change the movement too :lol:

Be careful that genuine dial may not fit to your movement (different feet position).

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
takashi said:
Ach so... Then should change the movement too :lol:

Be careful that genuine dial may not fit to your movement (different feet position).

I will get a rep dial for that specific movement, should be here by saturday/Monday.

I am so cheap...

I will just try with tweezers and ruin the whole thing -.-

Natron

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
11/10/06
you should send it out and have it done. This is not worth f%&^%king up

Just my opinion,

Natron

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
crick, also make sure to remove the metal thingie from the suction cup or someone's going to either bleed or scrape their watch somehow :p

Alternatives for the gasket? I'd only say castor oil but I'd rather use a watchmaker's oil if I was working on this stuff. You might be able to just use r/c pneumatic shock oil from a hobby store, those have rubber seals inside. Who knows, they might even have the same weight of oil as watchmakers use. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it for the moving parts though because it isn't blended for that.