• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PT is selling deployment buckles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Rude bastards simply cannot help being what they are......rude bastards :lol:

D

d4m.test

My point is that You are rude

Ooooh....that's a bit savage......I feel all sleighted.....does that mean the prom dance is a no-no then....!

Well now are you just full of eloquence....and clarity of speech.......you made your point so obtuse that nobody could tell......must be all that fluency in 4 languages...eh.....Lord Snooty......!

@Humdrum.....and stupid bastards can't help being stupid bastards....I do love YOUR pointy hat tho'....goes well with your pointy head.....but not your pointy wit......you're as sharp as the shite catcher pants you're wearing..........now tell me again I'm rude......like I care.... [smilie=glasses2.gif]

@fletch or is that retch....from the smell of shit that emanates from your gob.....it seems that even muck spreaders like you who contribute NO MONEY to the board can come along and say what they want.....so no foul there then....

Interestingly enough, "deployment buckle" gets many more hits on google than "deployant buckle". Likewise for "deployment clasp". Go figure.

Interestingly enough ...it always amazes me how people think the Web is the de facto resource for 'accurate' information......it isn't.......God must love stupid people.....he gave a lot of them access to the Web.....and these forums.......highest 'hit' count doesn't mean jack.....it's still DEPLOYANT.......!

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
It is such a pleasure having this hateful son of a bitch in this forum, did you not have some disease you can catch again Neil? Please do your best, it goes with your sick mind.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
there is no reason for this thread to go this direction..

lets be done with it,, no more silly stuff.

D

d4m.test

It is such a pleasure having this hateful son of a bitch in this forum, did you not have some disease you can catch again Neil

Disease....what like the one you suffer from...acrocephalia......mine's serious...but not that serious.....!

@D4M.....leave him be...he loves basking in the glory.....it's the only time he thinks he gets to shine.......but you know the old saying....'you can't put a gloss on a turd'........ :lol:

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Lets stop inflaming the situation here as well as on future threads... thanks..

If I dont lock this now it is just going to go nowhere really fast as hambone will surely comment back and then once again we will have another thread that goes way off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.