• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Zenith

maxse

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/11/06
So I was in a store today and noticed that the guy behind the counter was wearing a cool-looking watch. Initially I thought it might be a VC Perpetual Calendar or something but when I complimented him he let me see it. It was a Zenith. I have never heard of this brand before...

The watch was amazing. It had some gears that were see-through so you could see part of the mechanism working on the front of the watch. It was just an awesome dress watch and just really nice overall...

I was excited to come home and do some searching on it but it turns out that it's not even a "hot" rep. IMO it looks even better then the HBB that everyone is raving about. Howcome no reps of this watch exist and why is there little talk about them?

Sylar

Banned
17/1/07
I just picked up this one. They are far and few but they are out there.

IMG_0067.jpg

acidzerocool

Renowned Member
12/7/06
Here is a Zenith I wish they would rep.

zenith_defy_xtreme_open_watch.jpg

A magazine i get Chronos did a nice write up on this watch. It was featured on the cover.

red

Known Member
1/1/07
that is the xtreme defy. and i saw it in person. it's bad ass. the crown guard is pretty awesome. very nice watch, too bad its $15,000, give or take a few grand.

Sylar

Banned
17/1/07
If they repped that I would buy it in a hearbeat. Not for everyone as it looks a little to busy and futuristic.

Sylar

Banned
17/1/07
Ill check with Prince to see if he can find any of the round dials repped. The one I have is the first Zenith rep that I have seen. The one I have came from Ruby so she might be able to find some more.

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
Zenith are great, I think if I am going to go out and spend the dough, I will either buy a gen pam or zenith.

watchlover

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/06
Zenith is also popular for its El Primero watches too.. same mov't as in some Daytonas

lolex

15/4/07
Surprise that not many of the dealers here are carrying this model..in fact I failed to even locate one that sells The Grande Open Heart

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
there are reps of Zenith.. but it is a hunt, asking dealers.. and they do not, of course,

carry the gee whizz billy bling bam models.. to spensive to rep..

Chicken Manny

22/3/06
Zenith is one watch I think gen worth it. El Primero is bad arse and they are under the radar so the gen prices are less than you would think.

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
no doubt we have thinking man in the house!

Good thoughts, 2

:D

Sylar

Banned
17/1/07
I have a few Vintage Zenith pieces that I have picked up here and there. A gen of one is in the works for me.

Sylar

Banned
17/1/07
Re: Open heart picture

lolex said:
This is the rep I guess.....

This looks like of the ones that the scammers sites carry and sell for 249- 349

lolex

15/4/07
Got the pics from Yahoo Auction site.Don't plan to deal with the dealer anyway but its definitely not worth usd200 above IMHO.

Sylar

Banned
17/1/07
Im going to see if a few dealers can find any reps.

narikaa

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
15/3/06
Not difficult to source

Just

Difficult to sell

:roll:

lolex

15/4/07
Difficult to sell perharps currently there is no decent Zenith rep out there :(