• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Found PO bezel inserts on the bay. Anyone has info?

eyes1000

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/06
Just seen this bezel inserts:

hXXX://cgi.ebay.com/BEZEL-INSERT-FOR-OM ... dZViewItem

Anyone out there has info?

The seller seems to have a lot of interessting parts for all us. What you think?

ADMIN NOTE: Please, post no direct links, see how the link above has been modified. Users should copy, paste into a new browser winder, and correct the HXXX - Thanks!

Natron

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
11/10/06
I bought one from them and pearl was not good.

Natron

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
that's funny cause i was just looking on Ebay for a 007 bezel insert with my correct size and they already used

"buy it now" option so I'm still looking...someone posted a website a few days ago that sells generic Omega

bezel inserts but I can't find the website.. :cry:

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
i dont know about the 45mm but i do know the 42's wont fit the 42 reps. Slightly smaller diameter.

JohnnySac

10/9/06
eyes1000 said:
Just seen this bezel inserts:

hXXX://cgi.ebay.com/BEZEL-INSERT-FOR-OM ... dZViewItem

Anyone out there has info?

The seller seems to have a lot of interessting parts for all us. What you think?

ADMIN NOTE: Please, post no direct links, see how the link above has been modified. Users should copy, paste into a new browser winder, and correct the HXXX - Thanks!

tHESE are not gens, and the pearl is the same or worse as our watches.
The pearl isn't centered and isn't white.
Just say no!

digitalgulby

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/07
I really don't give a damn about the pearl. I want to sub in a black bezel on my pumpkin 45mm.

Someone who knows, let us know!

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
the problem I had with some of the Ebay sellers of the inserts is that they don't all put in which model the

insert is for or what the measurements are...I finally had to measure the outside bezel diameter of my 007,

which is 40.90mm and then go to O'Frei and find the corresponding model which is 2531.80 (I hope)...then

went back to Ebay and found a seller with an insert to fit that model #....sheesh :shock:

Z3k0

Renowned Member
2/1/07
Croatia
I have ordered one for my black SMP 2254.50 from that same seller, should be here in few days - will post detail pics as soon as I get it.

bye

Natron

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
11/10/06
I guess the insert was ok But like I said the pearl was nothing like pictured. It was pretty bad to be honest.

Nate