• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

King shipped my watch to the wrong address?????

pete2528ca

Renowned Member
14/1/07
agh...why the fuck would anyone post that, yet alone actualy have that picture on the hardrive...

what does any of that have to do with watches?

GolfBum

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/10/06
King's J12

Hello all,
order a J12 for the gf, this one came out of New York.
took about a few days longer, the package is good size, weighs about a pound.

yt

11/11/06
King is a greaty dealer, I am sure she will make it right...

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
pete2528ca said:
agh...why the fuck would anyone post that, yet alone actualy have that picture on the hardrive...

what does any of that have to do with watches?

The pic isn't mine you dope, its from another thread here called my big fat wife needs a watch. LOL :D

cubancurls

8/12/06
I can't post my photo, what if someone sees it or recognizes me and they'll know I wear a replica. Here's a hint, I get confused with Shakira ALL the time.

Goldenlake

Known Member
16/3/07
sub4me said:
cubancurls said:
sub4m3, we'll have a threesome!!!! :D

Ok but as long as I get to go first and you don't look like this LOL.
fatwomen1qt3.jpg

Hahahaha! Just "love" does girls...
Whos wife is it? :twisted:

/Lake

THOR509

Renowned Member
12/4/06
any time CC name the datye LOL
but u have to like mature men :) i mean VERY mature LOL im 77 LOL

Anubis

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/06
I would have thought the Mighty Thor would be a little older than that for sure, at least 1500yrs old at least... :wink:
Not that age means much to us anyway, eh Thor?

cubancurls

8/12/06
Still haven't got it. According to the tracking # it left china march 28th, no further info. Nothing I've ordered from china has ever taken this long. I should have ordered this from Ruby. :cry:

It has been 13 days since I sent payment to King via Paypal.

robc_uk

25/11/06
cubancurls said:
Still haven't got it. According to the tracking # it left china march 28th, no further info.
CC, Don't worry, when shipping to the UK from China EMS stuff regularly fall into a 'black hole' when it is transferred to the other Courier (in UK it's Parcelforce). I think they only uplift from HK or China every couple of days hence the reason it disappears, only to reappear on the new tracking system a couple of days later.

Rob [smilie=icon_rr.gif]

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
cubancurls said:
Still haven't got it. According to the tracking # it left china march 28th, no further info. Nothing I've ordered from china has ever taken this long. I should have ordered this from Ruby. :cry:

It has been 13 days since I sent payment to King via Paypal.

hey cubancurls, if it was shipped on Mar. 28th...that's only 4 business days.
if it doesn't get there by end of this week....then you should start worry but not now....
regardless of your payment date, sometime things go back stock and ships a little late....i'm guessing this is one of those cases....so don't worry

give it at least a week for the shipping to arrive~ :wink:

PAM1A

3/4/06
....thats correct only 5 workdays now...don´t worry.

But I have to admit that King is a little bit confused these days, I believe she was not expecting such a run for the Ferrari Chrono.
I paid for mine 12 days ago and have no further notice (first track No. did not work cause all shipments were retracked due to customs problems with FedEx)..... I await King to give the shipment a second try now.

This is my 3rd order with King.....all went the same....the communication is kind of weird and the shipping takes long.....but the price is unbeatable and when I remember correctly the watches hit my doorsteps before the track No. showed up on the net :lol:

Patience is hard to take,
Theo

cubancurls

8/12/06
Actually, it's been 8 days since king shipped out. (March 27th) EMS does work week-ends so I include sat/sun.

she told me it was in stock and could ship right out. Like I said, it shipped 5 days after payment.

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
cubancurls said:
Actually, it's been 8 days since king shipped out. (March 27th) EMS does work week-ends so I include sat/sun.

she told me it was in stock and could ship right out. Like I said, it shipped 5 days after payment.

Give it a few more days, occasionally it doesnt get scanned in or out of customs and next thing you know the status says at local post office.

cubancurls

8/12/06
Finally it arrived in the USA!!! :D

Your item arrived in the United States at KENNEDY AMC at 2:27 PM on April 4, 2007. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Yeah!!!!!!! I can't wait. I thought it was lost for sure. As you all can see, I have NO patience. :oops:

I will definately post when it arrives with photos from my crappy camera.

Thank you for all your support.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
see? i told you~ :wink:

it sure did take longer than usual....but shit happens in this hobby of ours

hope everything goes alright even after you receive the watch~!

:wink:

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
Thank God!!!!!sheeesh.... :shock:

STRONG BAD

28/3/07
Double sheesh from Strong Bad! Sheesh, sheesh! Completely worthless thread. In summary. I ordered a watch and I'm going to get it :p

SB