• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Group Buy HBB Updated List

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
This is the latest update. We are lacking of 2 members confirmation. Please inform me ASAP whether you're still in or not?

1. thehorse - PAID
2. chaserolls
3. dkq - PAID
4. GolfBum - PAID
5. pirvan (1) - PAID
6. takashi - PAID
7. dhk223 - CANCELLED
8. Dropper - PAID
9. tbasta
10. emilio822 - PAID
11. reeseg - PAID
12. pirvan (2) - PAID
13. pirvan (3) - PAID
14. whopfish - PAID
15. pirvan (4) - PAID
16. pirvan (5) - PAID
17. joeyz400 - CANCELLED

pirvan

Known Member
9/11/06
c'mon chaserolls and tbasta, there are people here waiting your news...are you in or not???

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Tracking number will be sent soon. Give it 1-2 days. Hope we receive it before Chinese New Year.

D

d4m.test

really sorry...don't laugh .i just think wether i can help or not........what is HBB....what is HBB for :roll:
may i join or help

Drop

Horology Curious
7/5/06
Fingers crossed that CNY isn't going to delay this any longer... :?

thehorse

Renowned Member
25/4/06
Asia
i got my tracking number already...

As of 9 Feb, its already arrived in Singapore's sorting center. Should reach my bro in a couple of days time... I can't wait to go back to SIN for the Chinese New Year holiday... :lol: :lol: :lol:

GolfBum

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/10/06
RE: Tracking #

already got my tracking #
:D

Drop

Horology Curious
7/5/06
Forget tracking numbers, I received my watch today! What a pleasant surprise.

Incredibly well packaged, it is in full working order and looks fantastic! No sharp points on the clasp, chrono works great. Went straight to the wrist and isn't coming off anytime soon. 8)

The only issue is that two stickers on the rotor are badly misaligned - something I can live with, no problem.

Thanks again to our dealer and Takashi.

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
Dropper said:
Forget tracking numbers, I received my watch today! What a pleasant surprise.

Incredibly well packaged, it is in full working order and looks fantastic! No sharp points on the clasp, chrono works great. Went straight to the wrist and isn't coming off anytime soon. 8)

The only issue is that two stickers on the rotor are badly misaligned - something I can live with, no problem.

Thanks again to our dealer and Takashi.
Take the stickers off before they come off and end up in the movement.