• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

a special one ...Panny

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
what do you Panerai freaks think....
do i hear screams like ....BLASPHEMY !!! - ???

sorry....no details

horologie_unitas

3/12/06
a 6152 has a higher dome crystal, thick cut numbers in the dial, and is not available as a Radiomir,

i would say ?

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Davidsen offers a version of his 6152 watch with the Radiomir Panerai dial.

Sure, the numbers should be thicker and it should have more of a dome on the crystal (that one looks to be *slightly* domed).

It's a fantasy, but it's a good looking watch. The watch in my avatar is a fantasy too, I still love it. :wink:

If the watch you posted has a sapphire, Swiss 6497 and could be ordered with silver hands, I'd be all over one.

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
By any chance would that be a 47mm fiddy case with a 232 dial? It is a good looking watch. Fantasy is ok, I like it.

horologie_unitas

3/12/06
it sure has....but golden hands....i put a wishlist together from the watches available...and put in it what i like the most...thats the outcome.
but i am amazed...you sure know what youre talking about...i always looked at your avatar....like it a lot as well....but i dont like the screw in crown....that you must unscrew all the time for winding up !!

horologie_unitas

3/12/06
yes, i did order it....

1950 case, flat sapphire crystal, 232 Radiomir BASE dial, relumed, H-version swiss movement....
swan neck, display case back, matte finish crown guard, wide crown, .....did i forget something ??

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
So much for no details... :wink:

I don't think you forgot a thing. Stunning piece, IMO. From whence did this fine timepiece come?

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Thought so, very cool watch indeed. Davidsen?

horologie_unitas

3/12/06
after first being a little reluctant...thats a total fantasy watch...

and i said....who cares...i like it...bet if i go to the next Panerai dealer...they would never dare to say a word....not knowing if such a watch exists or not...

something little special....

THOR509

Renowned Member
12/4/06
every pam i own or are going to buy are phantasy watches ! i wont play the phony watch game :)
my first pam, special ordered in august,from Ruby , the Marina, is VERY similiar to yours ! and my minnifiddy radiomir is close :) look here for a pic :)
http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7354
and here :)
http://www.ttwristwatch.com/index.php?m ... cts_id=638
i have a calif dial for the mini fiddy , to sanitize it too :)!
if i didnt have the marina the minifiddy would be my fav!:) but that 47 mm ! wow :)

THOR509

Renowned Member
12/4/06
my next 1 is the 3646 , like davidsons :) i cant wind the ones with a CG , as i have arthritis and its too painfull . to wind them i have to put them on the edge of my maple cutting block , and roll them along like a wheel LOL
thats why the next 1 has a screw down crown :)

horologie_unitas

3/12/06
i so agree to you...wonderful....not to mention the price....a steal with the movement !
i have always been looking at the 44mm Fiddy....also very special !!

THOR509

Renowned Member
12/4/06
Go ahead! GET it ! :)you KNOW you need that minifiddy :)
mine is within 1 sec over 6 days now , after i regulated it :) its superb quality :) as far as i can see it dosent oscillate back and forth . its rock solid :) when i get the calif dial on it, it will be perfect in MY eyes :)

horologie_unitas

3/12/06
so many wishes....so little money....i wish i could make wishes come true,- id first wish your Arthritis away, so sorry to hear about your pain.....
right after that....minifiddy !!

THOR509

Renowned Member
12/4/06
thank u for the kind thought HU:)
. the mini fiddy is indeed a very special watch . i hate the square cases!:)
dont have one , dont want 1,wont get one:)