• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My new Davidsen PAM 127 Fiddy, E Movement, PICTURES!

itseme

Known Member
14/9/06
Hello

So as promised here are some shots of my new Davidsen Fiddy which arrived yesterday, after only 3 Days shipping.

I like it very much, in my eye's its just perfect. Very nice Lume, and nice A/R Sapphire..
Does someone know why the rep factories always use the number 117 on limited watched? This one is 117/1950 and my IWC Jones also was 117/500.

Sorry for the bad Pictures, i need to buy a new cam. I made this with an 5 Years old 2.1MPixel Canon Ixus :)

For the Lume:
The lume pics are taken after 1 Minute under the Halogen Lamp in a Room with the lights on. (cant take pics in the dark because of the crappy cam).

So hope you like it.

Greets from Zürich, Switzerland

iTsEmE

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Aquaracer

5/1/07
Looks good to me!

Hope being restored...I patiently await my 2 Davidsen watches...

Hyster

29/7/06
Looks good itseme, wish you good health to wear it.

How long does DSN normally take without the superfast shipping?

I'm presuming the usual couple of weeks.

dvburns

3/8/06
I ordered a watch from Davidsen and it shipped 1/22 from Hong Kong, arrived today, 2/1. It took him one additional week to assemble the watch.

turbotony

Horology Curious
26/11/06
dawg said:
Well I just pulled the trigger on this one to. I got the E movement and with all the mods and davidsen hands it should be a killer watch.
Do you get these options when you order of his web site or do you have to ask for specific things to be done to the watch? What do you need to ask for?

dawg

I'm Pretty Popular
1/1/07
BTW, the other mods that i mentioned are already on the watch. Good luck.

waterpruf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/06
dawg said:
BTW, the other mods that i mentioned are already on the watch. Good luck.

Hi, do you know if the front and back crystal on this is genuine sapphire? Tnx.

dawg

I'm Pretty Popular
1/1/07
Re: How about the back?

waterpruf said:
dawg said:
yes it has "GENUINE SAPPHIRE WITH AR COATING "

here is the link to the sales thread:

http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15061

Yup, I've seen that too, but I believe he's saying that the FRONT crystal
is genuine sapphire.

What about the BACK? Is is genuine sapphire too? Tnx for any answers.

That is a good question. I am not 100% sure about the back. Maybe someone else can tell us.

golfkit

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/06
what's more correct E or H movement?

what's more correct E or H movement?

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
E series is the correct movement for this watch as it was Limited Edition from 2002, IIRC.

Although the gen E series movement has a dagger regulator, not the needle style. To my knowledge, we have yet to see a true Swiss E series movement with the dagger reg. So this one is as good as it gets if you want a true Swiss movement.

bigbadbrad

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
great 127

-

Top acquisition - congrats! :D And this is a great rep, also, as stated ^, should have the 'E' series w/ Swan's and non-blued movement screws (not like Josh's best now).

Wear it well - BBB

bigbadbrad

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
127 E movement

peepshow said:
Although the gen E series movement has a dagger regulator, not the needle style. To my knowledge, we have yet to see a true Swiss E series movement with the dagger reg. So this one is as good as it gets if you want a true Swiss movement.

This is true to my knowledge. There's an asian + dagger floating around, but been some criticism I think of that movement.

I would be all over a Swiss + dagger regulator if it were available. I would pop it straight into this:

127_OEM_mar.jpg

OEM strap, btw.

dawg

I'm Pretty Popular
1/1/07
BTW, does the lug screws strip on this model when changing straps? If so does davidsen send some spring bars with the watch? I dont have any extra ones laying around and i really want to change the strap fast when i get it. Thanks