• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chanel,, nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panama

10/9/06
Hey jiro, don`t worry man. I think we understood what you ment... :)

If you are not Gay, the watch isn`t Gay for shure.
It might appear Gay (in not-discriminating meaning) if it doesn`t fit to your style, yes.
I think it`s a nice dress watch, and it might fit good to a small wrister (6,5" - 7")

I know a BIG BIG XXXL WRISTER (donno: 15"?) who is working in a bank wearing a small Swatch.
Oh man, this looks really GAY...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OFFTOPIC:
@ Gays: We use to say Gay if something is looking really ugly... :D (sorry)

For somebody who isn`t gay, it shouldn`t be a problem if somebody is gay.
Why should it? Maybe cause he in deed is, but afraid to say yes I am?
Cmon, its so easy to say: "Sorry, I prefer the other side and I LOVE IT to break my head trying to understand my fuggin GF..."
No Gay will ever try to seduce you if he knows you aren`t gay man! Its fact because they simply aren`t interested in you as a "partner". I think we are boring to them... :lol:
Don`t understand the "war" against Gay persons. They are the best fashion-consulters. When I enter a good boutique, the first thing I say is: "Do you have gay personal?" And after purchasing something, the telephone number of the hot babe behind the cash-desk! :D

Cheers
Panama :wink:

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Novesh said:
shes japanese and your korean?

ill save the jokes. rofl

just received your pm......but i still don't get it...

so you've dated some korean girls.....and i guess they happened to not like japanese people......

and....because of that reason.....me being korean guy dating this japanese girl make you rolling on floor laughing?

hmmm........i don't get it dude.

WHY? what so funny?

pm me if you will....oh, and let me hear all those jokes that you're trying to save....seriously i wanna hear.

oh, and thanks for your kind word Panama.

and tim! thanks for your pm! hope you received my reply!

efnstefn

Renowned Member
3/4/06
GUYS!!!!!!! We are here for the love of watches, not for the promotion of racial intolerance on any level. I don't understand, and don't care to understand, the gripe between the people of Korea and Japan.

I hate, again, to sound like a hippie.........but, good god........this is not the place for this crap.

joeyz400

I saved a ton of $$$
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
5/8/06
jiro2085 said:
Novesh said:
shes japanese and your korean?

ill save the jokes. rofl

so you've dated some korean girls.....and i guess they happened to not like japanese people......

and....because of that reason.....me being korean guy dating this japanese girl make you rolling on floor laughing?

WHY? what so funny?

pm me if you will....oh, and let me hear all those jokes that you're trying to save....seriously i wanna hear.

oh, and thanks for your kind word Panama.

and tim! thanks for your pm! hope you received my reply!

Now thats not cool!!!

pirvan

Known Member
9/11/06
jiro2085 said:
gay8.jpg

hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dude....you just cracked the shit out of me.......and i'm still laughing :lol: :lol:

muahahahaha!

gay7.jpg

Anubis

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/06
jiro2085 said:

WHY? what so funny?

@jiro, I think you're taking it a lilttle too seriously dude. If I understand novesh's angle correctly I think it has to do with that little jaunt the Japanese Imperial army took though Korea in the earlier part of the last century and the subsequent feelings Koreans harboured about the Japanese and vice versa. From this particular angle your relationship is curious. But on a brighter side it means that both countries have moved on. and that is a GOOD thing dude. Way to go [smilie=thumbsup.gif] ! I mean that most sincerely!

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
anubis144 said:
jiro2085 said:

WHY? what so funny?

@jiro, I think you're taking it a lilttle too seriously dude. If I understand novesh's angle correctly I think it has to do with that little jaunt the Japanese Imperial army took though Korea in the earlier part of the last century and the subsequent feelings Koreans harboured about the Japanese and vice versa. From this particular angle your relationship is curious. But on a brighter side it means that both countries have moved on. and that is a GOOD thing dude. Way to go [smilie=thumbsup.gif] ! I mean that most sincerely!

took the words out of my mouth, or my keyboard.

for future understandings or misunderstandings lets keep this to pms, if your going to initiate it.

and its all in good spirit, I am rather fond of the asian culture. (=

Anubis

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/06
@Novesh, you might wanna change your avatar dude. you wouldn't want your "thoughts" to match your pic, :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sorry, but I couldn't resist anymore. I've had it with Capn' America.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
anubis144 said:

ok, maybe I AM taking it a little too seriously.

but don't i have every right to take it seriously?

and it's my relationship that he tried to make fun out of....

just because i'm korean and she's japanese, our relationship should be curious?

so if there's a polish guy dating german girl.....
that relationship should be curious too huh?
since germany invaded poland during WWII?

NO WAY! that's bull s**t

i believe it's discriminating to say or think like that.

for that very reason, novesh's what was meant to be a little humorous comment was uncalled for.

and yes, I will stop posting on this thread since I DO agree with people saying this is a forum for watch...not for a racial conflict.

for that, i apoligize....

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
@anubis, hahahaha yea...ill change it, I just thought the picture was funny.

@jiro, I was not making fun of your relationship. I was not being racist. if you understood it as such I apologize. the only reason I said anything at all is because I can relate.

I'm a fairly sarcastic person, and some of the stuff I say is meant to be funny. obviously people take things differently. of all things, racism is not something I take lightly, I just want to point that out.

and the german and polish thing, if he ever catches her cheating as long as she walks out backwards he will think she was just getting there, lol

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
just changed title.....should have done that before....sorry

ur right...i chose a wrong title to begin with.....

i guess i can't get upset at novesh after all.....since i've done the same thing as he did.....taking words out of my mouth....but means no harm

damn.....learned a lesson today.....big one.

Anubis

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/06
Hey Jiro, dude underscore the whole sentence not just the part you like, man.
Since you say Germans and Poles. How about this: I'm Albanian, one of my friends is Serbian. guess what they did 10 yrs ago? Who cares, right? I don't and I sheltered 17 people escaping Kosovo and fed them for 8 months. To me he's a friend before the shit happened and after. I've known Novesh personally for years (he's not Serbian :wink: ) and without going into it; trust me his race has enough gripes to last 4000yrs. So I KNOW no offense was meant. It's obviously a touchy subject with you and that's fine dude, you have every right. The bottom line is that while we have the right to free speech we DON'T have the right NOT to be offended. So take care dude, and I honestly wish you and your g/f all the happiness in the world. Take it easy.

P.s: To be on topic: I like the watch without diamonds. The baller shit wouldn't go well with your wheels. But then again, It's only my opinion. Wittgenstein demands subjectivism. :wink:

efnstefn

Renowned Member
3/4/06
I can tell you that my man Novesh is not any kind of racist scum in the least bit, no worries. I've met this cat and he is a good human being.

However, that Polish-German thing really conflicts me as I'm of Polish-Russian and Polish-German decent. Maybe that's why I take so many anti-depressants and drink so much. Damn, I'm truly f*cked.

Oh, and my old lady is Dutch..........goddam!!!!

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
anubis144 said:
I've known Novesh personally for years (he's not Serbian :wink: ) and without going into it; trust me his race has enough gripes to last 4000yrs. So I KNOW no offense was meant.

only 4000?

more like 5767 by my count :rolles eyes:

hahah.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
anubis144 said:
Hey Jiro, dude underscore the whole sentence not just the part you like, man.
Since you say Germans and Poles. How about this: I'm Albanian, one of my friends is Serbian. guess what they did 10 yrs ago? Who cares, right? I don't and I sheltered 17 people escaping Kosovo and fed them for 8 months. To me he's a friend before the shit happened and after. I've known Novesh personally for years (he's not Serbian :wink: ) and without going into it; trust me his race has enough gripes to last 4000yrs. So I KNOW no offense was meant. It's obviously a touchy subject with you and that's fine dude, you have every right. The bottom line is that while we have the right to free speech we DON'T have the right NOT to be offended. So take care dude, and I honestly wish you and your g/f all the happiness in the world. Take it easy.

P.s: To be on topic: I like the watch without diamonds. The baller shit wouldn't go well with your wheels. But then again, It's only my opinion. Wittgenstein demands subjectivism. :wink:

your point well taken...and sorry for only underscoring the part I like :wink:
pm sent to novesh.... :D

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I'm gypsy,,, do I have a gripe in this thread?? I didnt want to read all four pages.
Someone just say yes & I'll be satisfied! :wink:

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
daytona4me said:
I'm gypsy,,, do I have a gripe in this thread?? I didnt want to read all four pages.
Someone just say yes & I'll be satisfied! :wink:
hey~ I like your new avatar~ :D

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Thanks,, I was looking for some feedback.

Anyone guess who/what it is? 300 RW$

Anubis

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/06
@d4m :D I say NO, till my last breath :D I will not go gently into that good night! :D :D :D Just to second Jiro : lock this sucker down 'fore someone else objects. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.