• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The BIGGEST BALLS in Italy.....

Elazarus

17/3/06
I can't help myself.....this is the first time since Saturday that I have internet service and I need to let off some steam.....lot's of good stuff in the future....but today you need to have BIG BALLS to step outside the bix....Dealer's Choice...if you have BIG BALLS....I mean really BIG BALLS and want to get in the game.....this is your chance.

We have 2 levels....The first level is $33.33 and the Really BIG balls can be in for $129....

the Paypal is [email protected] .....you never know...but I promise this will be good.

So take your choice and do it....because all who do.........deserve it....

Thank you

E

BurgerFlaggen

Renowned Member
1/1/07
United States
Alright, caught this one in time :lol:

New shoes for my Fiddy.
Paypal sent.

Whoops, forgot to mention in my Paypal notes - my wrist size is a tad over 8", so something a bit larger (so it's not skin tight on the last hole) would be appreciated...

Thanks!

dkq

Known Member
8/1/07
big big balls

Paypal sent for both , Whose got the biggest balls of them all. hahaha
Can't wait the last one was awesome. La Spezia sooooo comfortable.

CISO1969

I'm Pretty Popular
26/8/06
I'm in for one! Love all the straps I have got from you so far so this should be pretty cool!

CISO

bruno

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/06
Alright, I couldn't put it off any more. I'm in for the bigger tier. I think this has got to be awesome coming from Italy!

Hyster

29/7/06
I jumped in at the low end since its still ongoing, cant really go wrong at that price can you.

Have a weekend BUMP Elliot.

Bet I'll regret not having big enough balls though

:shock: :D

Elazarus

17/3/06
BIG BALLS

Hello from Milan,

Hope all of you are well.......I am on my way home from Italy and you would not believe what I have planned for the next few months......

How about letting this one end in 3 Hours......about 2:30pm Texas time????

If you have the Balls, go for it because I am going to have a bottle of wine with dinner after a couple of compari's and then a Vin Santo (large Glass) after dinner...Then I will choose which straps for the promotion.....so I need you guys to get me going.....

E

bruno

1/6/06
Man the suspense is killing me! I'm not going to be able to focus for the next 3 hours.

BurgerFlaggen

Renowned Member
1/1/07
United States
bruno said:
Man the suspense is killing me! I'm not going to be able to focus for the next 3 hours.

I hear you, I've been checking this thread on and off since I jumped in.
The last few ended in mere hours, so I anticipated that here as well.
Playing hooky at work to keep track...
:lol:

bruno

1/6/06
Boy, that takes this whole addiction to a new level - playing hooky to wait on the Big Ball announcement!

Enjoy the day.

wtchlvr

Known Member
14/11/06
I am new to this so I'm going to start at the first tier. I really like the first strap I got from Elliot.

bruno

1/6/06
You should try the higher tier. You won't be dissappointed. E always seems to come through.

Elazarus

17/3/06
BIG BALLS

OK it is exactly 10pm in Milan and that means 3pm in the Republic of Texas....

First of all I can't believe how many of you signed up for this promotion....WOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

OK, let's cut to the chase because I know you guys want to see what is happening.....

By the way.....after this announcement I am starting a NEW BIG BALLS and there is no way you can contact me while I travel from Milan to Houston......but I promise it will be the best...

Now for the first tier....

All of you who had the BIG BALLS to get in on this promotion......

You have your choice of ANY TC Capriccio/Siena/Waterproof, Maestro, or Officine Firenze strap in stock with sizes on the website...just go to http://www.tcstraps.com and look for those brands and see if we have your size as the website is up to date.

Now

For

You

BIG

Ballers

I mean

the people with

the Huge Cojones

You get your choice of any Mario Paci or GioVanni e Figlio (take a hard look at the MP 12 or the GeF straps) in stock.....not custom made.......AND

your choice of any

Toscana Siena, Capriccio or waterproof, Maestro or Officinece Firenze strap......

Again, the website is up to daye so please make sure you check out the size you need and e-mail me to confirm.....

I hope you guys enjoyed this one as much as I....and I am sure that having these choices will make it better for all of you.......GEEZ, even Paneristi or VP doesn't have it this good....

Please say thank you to the Bossman and the Admin/Moderators for allowing me the freedom to do this on the forum......without their blessing it would not be possible.....

Ciao eveyone....and don't be surprise if something happens between now and the time I get on the 10 hours flight......Oh did I tell you that I get totally crazy when I fly and drink champagne?????

Thank you

E

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
Holy crapola!!!!!!!! Big Ballers score BIG!!!!!!!!!!!

Higgy 8)

bruno

1/6/06
Amazing! Definitely didn't dissappoint. Now decisions, decisions...