• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

help a skinny wrist noob.

watchace

Renowned Member
4/1/07
Buddy you wont be sorry, pretty soon you will be going 47mm, I'm willing to bet on it.

I have a smaller wrist than you, mines between 6.5 and 6.75 and heres a pic of me wearing a 44mm.

DSCN0387.jpg

Heres anaother pic with a dirk nubuck strap, there really nice and comfy you know :D

dirknubuck4.jpg

Here's some pics with my gen 104 on one of them sweet torpedo double straps, again 44mm

sparty-wrist4.jpg

sparty-wrist5.jpg

sparty-wrist2.jpg

sparty-wrist3.jpg

Now lastly heres a pic of a lady with a 6" wrist wearing a gen 049 (40mm)

DSCN0443.jpg

Now if that doesnt convince you i'll take some pics of me wearing my rep 217 (47mm), I think it looks better because it covers my entire wrist so the watch doesnt "shift" to one side of my wrist as the 44mm usually does.

Im telling you buddy, you're gonna feel weird at first but after a couple of days your gonna love it.....

Cheers

babola

I'm Pretty Popular
19/9/06
watchace2 said:
Buddy you wont be sorry, pretty soon you will be going 47mm, I'm willing to bet on it.

I have a smaller wrist than you, mines between 6.5 and 6.75 and heres a pic of me wearing a 44mm.

Now if that doesnt convince you i'll take some pics of me wearing my rep 217 (47mm), I think it looks better because it covers my entire wrist so the watch doesnt "shift" to one side of my wrist as the 44mm usually does.

Im telling you buddy, you're gonna feel weird at first but after a couple of days your gonna love it.....

Cheers

Off to gym buddy put some 'beef' in those skinny wrists...ha, ha joking of couse :)

cheers,
babola

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
I have 6 inch wrists and wished i went bigger for a 44mm pam. My 40mm pam fits great and fits just like the picture with the pretty lady wrist.

so if you have 6.5, that pam 36 will look great on you.

watchace

Renowned Member
4/1/07
[/quote]

Off to gym buddy put some 'beef' in those skinny wrists...ha, ha joking of couse :)

cheers,
babola[/quote]

@Babola,

I actually go to the gym quite a bit you know, but I also do alot of cardio, here's a pic of me at my last SoCal VP GTG.

I'm just a thin guy, what can I say :lol:

Cheers

lumpyone

7/1/07
double strap

hey watchace.
where did you get that bad ass double strap. that is exactly what i need for a few of my watches.
l1

babola

I'm Pretty Popular
19/9/06
watchace2 said:
@Babola,
I actually go to the gym quite a bit you know, but I also do alot of cardio, here's a pic of me at my last socal VP GTG (I'm the one wearing the panerai cap BTW)
I'm just a thin guy, what can I say :lol:
Cheers

LOL ! :lol:

watchace

Renowned Member
4/1/07
@ Lumpy,

I got it from stapmasters, it's called the "Spartacus" they have them in Black/tan stich, dark brown/tan stich and an off white/black stich (I think it's called Danish Pale)

Dont now if I can post a link here so I'll PM it to you.

There expensive but awesome quality, you wont be sorry if you get one. my only beef was with the buckle (seems a little thin) but no biggy and well worth the cash as you can use the single strap by itself and it's also sweet so it's like having 2 straps in 1.

Just keep in mind that you should get the strap size a little longer than what you would usually wear, as with the underpatch on, if you get your usual size it will barely make it to the first or second hole, but not to long so you can also wear it by itself without the underpatch, hope that makes sence to you.

Hell you can also do combos with other straps, check out this pic with the back part of the spartacus and a velcro strap from HKtan

Sparty-green2.jpg

Sparty-green4.jpg

Enjoy.....

Cheers

JOEJOEJOE

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/06
I have skinny wrists (6.5 or so) too and I wear 183 and 113.

183, although 45mm in diameter, seems smaller. It's probably because it's flatter.

Hell, I even own a Bell & Ross 01-92... a giant square watch.

:)

Joe

david-syd

Renowned Member
25/5/06
hi

I have a 6.75 inch wrist.

and about 6 months ago, I started weight lifting and body building.

Now I find that I have to adjust extra notch on all my watches...

So do some push ups and build up those fore arm muscles and
wear those 47mm proudly.

Baker22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/07
I have a 6" wrist. went for a 40mm. 3 days later, I was already looking into a 44mm

mumum

Renowned Member
18/1/07
I guess I have to make the plung to the larger sizes. I have not yet gotten a Pan (soo many to choose from that I decided to start with other brands while I read up one the different reps for the Pans), but now will also look at the larger sizes. A Fiddy, may still shy away from it as my first, once comfortable with the other large sizes then move up to it then.