• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A "Leaving for Italy" BIG BALLS SPECIAL........

Elazarus

17/3/06
Tomorrow I am leaving for Italy on a strap hunt and spend a few days at my factory......So I thought I would do a quickie to keep you guys happy while I am away.....

This is a simple one......$33.33 or $99.99...either or/ or both.....

I am going to have you singing the Pizza Parlor Song at Midnight...

The Paypal is [email protected]

Please BIG BALLS Only......the girls need to stay on the porch

Thanks

E

Elazarus

17/3/06
BIG BALLS....

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.......

Well, what can I say.......a few of you went in......only the ones with the Biggest Balls......and you get a strap that has never been advertised......

This strap is named after Mr. Paci's wife Marina....and we called it the Mario Paci Marina #2

MP_Marina1.jpg

You are going to love this strap.......This is Vintage, baby!!!!!!

Thanks

E

watchlover

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/06
evildee said:
That's Amore!

..but I don't want the moon to hit my eye like a big pizza pie, however.. sounds painful ;)

Thank you again Elliot! This really made my day 8)

dkq

Known Member
8/1/07
I snoozed I guess I lost

Well I missed it. That blows!! Well I am glad I got in for the last one. I guess I will wait to see what goodies come from your trip. Good luck and have fun.

perini

Looking Around
18/3/06
Damn, I missed this one too, I must get up earlier on weekends... :)

Wow, this strap is incredible. :shock: Have a nice trip Elliot, and thanks so much for my last Big Balls order.

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Holy crap, E. Is this new? Why haven't you advertised that bad boy?!?!?!?!

Gorgeous strap. It would look fantastic on a 201A or one of the vintage PAMs, IMO. Nice!!!

Elazarus

17/3/06
BB

We have done private straps over the past few years that we do not advertise....this is one of them.....I had a few in my stash and decided to reward the Friday Night BIG BALLERS with a unique one....

Like we always say, you never know what is going to happen.

E

Chicken Manny

22/3/06
Can you hear the sound of me kicking my own arse? That is one nice strap. Oh well, back to kicking my own arse. :(

watchlover

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/06
Chicken Manny said:
Can you hear the sound of me kicking my own arse?

..it depends on how thick and bouncy your arse is.. :lol: :lol:

j/k C-Manny. I happen to spot this one while waiting for some answers to my questions.. and out of the blue, Elliot just pops out with the BB.

I took it--literally--within seconds.. and he closed it so fast too (limited stock I guess :) ) So we who got em are DAMN LUCKY. If I'd waited longer I' wouldn't have gotten in

Elazarus

17/3/06
Big Balls

Don't worry gang,

I will post from Italy......and maybe, not definitely, but maybe I will have a few things from the factory that I will put up at Central European Time for everyone to have a fair shot......

One thing I do promise.....you better be fast!!!!!

E

Hyster

29/7/06
Re: Big Balls

Elazarus said:
but maybe I will have a few things from the factory that I will put up at Central European Time for everyone to have a fair shot......
E

That would be good :D

Missed the last couple because it was the middle of the night here.

Anyway, have an ace trip E, We look forward to hearing from you when you come back.