• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need Lume:?:

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
Whatcha guys think of the lume shot. My invicta russian diver. Woke me up in the middle of the night. Thought that the sun was rising.
diverlume.jpg

]
orza18.jpg

This watch should go well with the Tauchmeister that I just ordered.
T0118.jpeg

david-syd

Renowned Member
25/5/06
thats is fantastic lume on the watches.

Wish the rep makers can do the same...

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
shutter_bug said:
Whatcha guys think of the lume shot. My invicta russian diver. Woke me up in the middle of the night. Thought that the sun was rising.
diverlume.jpg

]
orza18.jpg

This watch should go well with the Tauchmeister that I just ordered.
T0118.jpeg

that watch has some lume! can you read a book with it at night? lol

i am extremly happy with my invicta og chrono but the lume is just average. it's funny, i haven't experianced any of the quality problems that i hear so often. maybe i'm lucky? based on this one, i wouldn't have any worries about buying another swiss invicta. this watch is water tight, big, heavy and very cool looking. it gets more looks and positive comments than any of my rollies or pams. lol

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
@hk45ca

That is one nice Invicta. The Invicta Russian Diver always gets these looks :shock: ..and what the hell is that thing you are wearing.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
shutter_bug said:
@hk45ca

That is one nice Invicta. The Invicta Russian Diver always gets these looks :shock: ..and what the hell is that thing you are wearing.

it is a ocean ghost chrono with a swiss startec 5050c quartz. it's about 50mm with the crown. lol

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
hk45ca said:
shutter_bug said:
@hk45ca

it is a ocean ghost chrono with a swiss startec 5050c quartz. it's about 50mm with the crown. lol

:shock: Like having the RD on. jeez am in the market for one now. Thanks.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
shutter_bug said:
hk45ca said:
[quote="shutter_bug":po8ull45]@hk45ca

:shock: Like having the RD on. jeez am in the market for one now. Thanks.[/quote:po8ull45]

i have been trying to buy one of these cheap for about 1 year on the bay. the buy it now price is usually 260.00 or so and i was worried about invicta's reputation for poor quality. i wanted one but i wanted it cheap and i finally caught everybody with their pants down. lol, bnib with full warranty at 161.50. the quality is great and everything works just like it is supposed to. i am very happy with it and i wear it all the time. i do wish it had that wicked lume though. lol

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
i have been trying to buy one of these cheap for about 1 year on the bay. the buy it now price is usually 260.00 or so and i was worried about invicta's reputation for poor quality. i wanted one but i wanted it cheap and i finally caught everybody with their pants down. lol, bnib with full warranty at 161.50. the quality is great and everything works just like it is supposed to. i am very happy with it and i wear it all the time. i do wish it had that wicked lume though. lol

I am bidding on a watch right now that might go the same way. Two new dive watches for less than 100. Worn once...hehehe...catching pants down maybe I will.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
shutter_bug said:

I am bidding on a watch right now that might go the same way. Two new dive watches for less than 100. Worn once...hehehe...catching pants down maybe I will.

it took me along time. i had almost give up. last month i made a best offer on one exactly like this for 200.00 and the guy totally ignored me. i had told myself i didn't want to spend over 175.00 for one of these and i finally got it. 161.50 and 9.99 shipping.

good luck, i hope you get lucky. lol, you know, with your auction :lol:

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Nice lume indeed. I cannot get that huge ass crown out of my thoughts after seeing it. It is just so bizarre. Reminds me of this girl I was dating years ago who had an abnormally large clitoris. Well, thats probably way too much information but the damn thing was big time freaky.

Hyster

29/7/06
Hambone said:
Reminds me of this girl I was dating years ago who had an abnormally large clitoris.

Is that what he told you it was.

:wink:

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
nice lume....I would be afried to die on cancer waering this watch :roll: :roll:

Panama

10/9/06
Nice watch Shutter, but I fear the crown is bigger then my wrist... :D

Cheers
Panama