• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Iwc Ingenieur Amg Chrono - Wrong Caseback?

itseme

Known Member
14/9/06
Hello

im a bit confued.. Im thinking of getting me one of the new hotties a iwc ingenieur amg chrono. But is the caseback right??

here the caseback of the rep (trusty):
IWC0022B_3.JPG

And here a geniune from the bay:
standard.jpg

greets

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
I don't know much about IWC... but looks like the AMG version is a "Special Edition" model. Just like Omega 007 and TAG Senna.

itseme

Known Member
14/9/06
Yes i know, but the first picture is THE AMG CHRONO VERSION from trusty...

SD4K

Renowned Member
25/10/06
Hello Bytor,
maybe this helps:
https://www.iwc.ch/index-de.asp
you have to click on "collection" then "ingenieur".
just click on the movie-button, the first half of the movie is about the classic inge, the second is about the amg specials.

amg should be titan as far as I know

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
remove caseback form watch

seal with tape

no one will ever know!

oops... sorry....

when u find out, or anyone else does..

a post would be nice...

Life is Good!
Klink

sam_tgg

Known Member
18/8/06
There are four versions of the Ingy (five with the small version of the normal Ingy, in white dial or black dial). There are the normal Ingy, the chrono version (both in steel), and the Ingy AMG, normal and chrono (in Titan, with nylon brazalet). The AMG versions go both with the same case back, with the Mercedes AMG symbols.
It could be that they made the wrong picture, or just that the makers used the normal Ingy case back.

seraphe

Renowned Member
9/10/06
Then all the Ingy AMG reps currently offered are fantasy watches. Gen Ingy AMG do not come in SS. They are all in Ti, aren't they?

Where are the Ti Ingy AMG? I was looking for them in GZ but it seems that they've not made these yet...

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Currently there's not any IWC Ingenieur Chrono AMG replica in Titanium.