• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

perfect-clones.com

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
very swell. hence all the rave reviews in the dealer review... the 5 star dealer on the front page.. and a large following of loyal customers.

do a search on josh or perfect-clones and you'll see what i mean.

Highflyingclive

15/3/06
Received a package from Jos yesterday. Five days from despatch in China to being on my wrist. Perfect!

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
How many times do we get a noob who stumbles upon a legit site! :D
Kind of refreshing :lol:

Panama

10/9/06
Josh isn`t just selling swiss-powered watches - he himself is working like a swiss movement...

Panama adds him a chronometer certificat! :lol:

Cheers

WatchDude13

Renowned Member
3/11/06
One of the top dawgs and the one that started me down this evil road. For that, I thank him!

lour32

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/06
Andrew (Trustytime) is who I deal with! Definitley the best on the market to deal with!!!! Josh also!!!!

cubichete

7/7/06
uhhhhhhhhhh well i have many times dealing with him with not problem except the last time somenthing went bad with cartier watch i e mail him 8 times never get response and i still waiting after 12 days not ansewr back to me and i still with the problem of the watch is not working ,so this kind of thing make thing about the five stars the forum give to him.thanks

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
I believe I may be the only person never to have ordered from Joshua. I hope this changes one day, and I add myself to his legion of satisfied customers. :D

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Pugwash said:
I believe I may be the only person never to have ordered from Joshua. I hope this changes one day, and I add myself to his legion of satisfied customers. :D

Same sentiments here :lol: Judging from the statistics... Almost all the deals went smoothly.

cubichete

7/7/06
jolrik said:
Anyone having some experience of this site? :D
:( :(
uhhhhhhhhhh well i have many times dealing with him with not problem except the last time somenthing went bad with cartier watch i e mail him 8 times never get response and i still waiting after 12 days not ansewr back to me and i still with the problem of the watch is not working ,so this kind of thing make thing about the five stars the forum give to him.thanks

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Pugwash said:

What's the hold up, Pug? :wink:

His/Andrew's special "Ultimate" PO would be a bang up way to add yourself to the list, no?

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
Pugwash said:
Your not the only one Pugs I haven't either. But I have no fear Josh is the "cats pajamas".

Sean K