• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Greetings from the UK.

Macca666

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/2/16
Just thought I'd say hi after stumbling into this forum while looking for a new purchase.

Lots of interesting reading so far and I like the TD section for a noob to Give a bit of confidence in the buying process

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Just thought I'd say hi after stumbling into this forum while looking for a new purchase.

Lots of interesting reading so far and I like the TD section for a noob to Give a bit of confidence in the buying process ?
Yes indeed if you stick to the TD list here you won't go too far wrong. Just remember they are on hols. at the moment for Chinese New Year, so if you are buying you may not get a response for a while yet. Enjoy the forum there is a lot of info. in here.

Legger

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/11
Hi from the South Coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hasel53128

I'm Pretty Popular
31/8/14
Another hi from the south coast and you will be doomed here as it becomes addiction

1675Fanboy

3/9/15
Another hi from the south coast and you will be doomed here as it becomes addiction

It sure does... I've gone from 1 rep 6 months ago to now having 6 with 3 more on their way. Think I might have to take a break from RWI soon before it takes all my cash!!!!

hasel53128

I'm Pretty Popular
31/8/14
Thats lightweight 18 months and 103 in boxes 3 in post
the other half is going mental as just brought a house and I should be buying bathrooms and kitchens

D

d4m.test

Thats lightweight 18 months and 103 in boxes 3 in post
the other half is going mental as just brought a house and I should be buying bathrooms and kitchens

You just can´t wear a bathroom or a kitchen;)

Legger

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/11
I always turn it back on them. Why so many pairs of shoes?! How many legs have you got?!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I always turn it back on them. Why so many pairs of shoes?! How many legs have you got?!

Wow you are brave lol. I just stay quiet and smile.

gooner67

14/8/09
Welcome to a brilliant addiction.......only risk to your health is the wife finding out how much time and money you spend on the forums. Enjoy!