• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V6s vs JF V2 subc review

alessandri

I'm Pretty Popular
28/10/15
I see the hole difference on the coronet at 12. Neither watch appears correct.
Rolex makes several different versions of some dials over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
indeed, that's why I chose the JF dial for the print and crown. The indeces are nicer on the noob, though.

That's the problem with these reps - there's always something that's going to be wrong.

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
Yes, that's why I'm not concerned about it relative to gen, just from an aesthetic point of view.

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
That shot looks like a winner! I would not be able to tell this watch apart from a GEN in that perspective...if it wasnt for the DW hanging like the hangman on last letter. :D

That's due to the polarizer - without it you'd clearly see the differences in the crystal (at the very least). I'm sourcing a gen crystal right now to fix this issue.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I see the hole difference on the coronet at 12. Neither watch appears correct.
Rolex makes several different versions of some dials over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read my dam guide.I don't know why I bother lol

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Look at the hole in the Rolex printed crown at 12, also the Rolex font is wrong.... to thick, and incorrect 'R' overall, printing is to heavy. bored up and not crisp, and yes Im a designer so notice these things!

U guys are insane there are soooooo many different gen sub c dials I give up

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
to get a perfect or closest to perfect .a gen dial and insert has to be done , unless TC can get us a KH 116610 dial?
@ smoke , if one would take a TC KH LV dial and relume to blue would that dial be correct to a gen 116610 dial in print layout ETC.?

Yes but it's the rarest layout maybe 1 sub in 1000 has that dial layout.look at the first pic in my guide you can see the dial like the 16610lv dial .also remember everyone complainin about the old bp dial with officially certified that was never a flaw like I told people as the gen is the same.people can't seem to understand that a rolex sub dosent have just 1 dial it's like hitting my head against a wall repeating this over and over.and that's why I made the sticky.but lazy noobs can't be arsed to read the guide, and just post nonsense

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
The best rep 116610 dials are the new bp hulk,ln and smurf.no flaws way better than noob and jf dials

flin0310

Known Member
11/11/09
Waiting for JF SUBC next version or take current one IMHO, JF got better qaulity and joined SUBC wars that Noob never win JF in any model of REP

watchguyusa1

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/06
Boca Raton Florida USA
Waiting for JF SUBC next version or take current one IMHO, JF got better qaulity and joined SUBC wars that Noob never win JF in any model of REP

yes normally this statement is true
But the new NOOB V6s is completely new in quality ! the owner of the noob maker have contracted all different shops factories to produce this new V6s so the quality is new and higher than before! the case ,band everything is made in completely different shops than old noob was, and the old noob low quality and poor fit and overall finish is a thing of the past RIP ...LOL

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Yes mate the v6s is on another level for 116610 reps

BestReplicaHunter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/11
By the way, if anyone is interested, Noob and JF construction is different so parts are NOT interchangeable (other than the bracelet). Bezel, bezel insert, crystal... No go.

fradic

Renowned Member
16/9/11
Wrong. Saw a dude on rep geek, posted sub v6S with JF bezel.

BestReplicaHunter

16/1/11
I tried it, have both noob v5 and jf, the bezel is wider on the JF, will not secure to the noob case... Maybe after some modding... The crystal assembly is also different ...

BestReplicaHunter

16/1/11
The only thing I haven't tried is replacing the JF crystal assembly with the V5 one. I could be missing something here, but taking the JF bezel as-is and putting it on a Noob V5 as-is won't work.

Sent from my Note 5 using Tapatalk

watchguyusa1

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/06
Boca Raton Florida USA
the crystal gasket may be different between the jf and noob? the thickness of the "wall" of the gasket varies between reps and gen, I've installed many gen ar xtals on the older BP and Noob 116610's and every time I had to use the gasket that came with the particular watch ,the noob gasket with noob watch ,the bp gasket with the bp watch, I would swap crystals only , every time I would try a gen gasket or a bp on a noob ,or a noob on a bp, etc. the crystal retainer which fits around the crystal and gasket would be too tight or too loose, the original gasket for each watch must be used in my experience ,so maybe this was the reason the jf and noob parts were NOT interchangeable?