• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

14k Rolex Two Tone Ultimate wrapped gold **NOOB MAKER**

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
I agree with most of what you've said but the comment about pale gold looking fake is a bit of a stretch (and not a deal breaker). Lighting plays a big part in the tonal differences in the gold colour. Some days my gen looks really pale too.

Although Rolex has a darker more orange gold being 18k, the bracelets that companies like wso are producing are certainly lighter but still look good. The wso gold colour I would say is comparable to this $630 rep. May not look identical to gen side by side but still plays the part.

My Wso:
b79f0087a5ee6503f9f82e03f2fed740.jpg

3fa63ceb77197e1547fa6649837e583a.jpg

My gen DJ and Franken 16613 on gen bracelet:
a9101d19aaf9371525a87fa26e0984a6.jpg

My gen 116613 indoor:
6ad5ada1108e69f375938d337c641652.jpg

Outdoor:
f535ca6e803b09779d432c7777d96a4d.jpg

In terms of colour wm9 had it the closest:
2d5ff24a6e4a218ab7f1a8d5f3c08919.jpg

be22d8528b64242da3ddc5a8b8546867.jpg

I have one of everything two tone. You honestly start to forget which is which and I wear them everyday.

Your pictures are killing me bro! I'm so jealous of your collection[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

domsdaddy123

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
6/8/15
What happened to this guy - I remember him mentioning he was going to post photos of what he felt was a nearly perfect rep.

Im still here..ive just been busy and honestly I completely forgot about this..I would LOVE to show off my blue and gold! As soon as I have a chance I will post some pictures, this will happen at the same time I post some pieces for sale and im trying to get it all done within the next week or so. Just understand I work bet 80- 100hrs a week and when im home im trying to spend as much time as possiable with my 3 yr old son. I do get to surf around here on my phone during the day but taking pictures and uploading them then gettimg out the laptop and working photobucket for me is a time sucker and a process with a toddler jumping on me..lol..I will say that if I took off the watch and handed it to a non watch nerd it would pass but if given to a gen owner it would be 50/50 to pass as gen..the side sels I painted look great but they are not as shiney as real gold ..however if you arent looking for it you wont see it..other than that the watch looks gen..well the clasp has a flaw too that im teyimg to fix or find a gen clasp..but again you really have to know where to look and at whag angle..on the wrist you would never call me out..ive worn the piece around people who collect watches and they loved it...its not a big deal to not want to take off your 10k watch..an acquatence of mine asked if he could "see" it with hos hands and I said the only way anyone other than me or my wife or my son touches my watches is if the zombies get me first..that usually ends in a laugh and if it goes further I ask then if I could "see" with my hands their wife or girlfriend because.thats gow I feem about my watch and then they get it..lol..

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
Im still here..ive just been busy and honestly I completely forgot about this..I would LOVE to show off my blue and gold! As soon as I have a chance I will post some pictures, this will happen at the same time I post some pieces for sale and im trying to get it all done within the next week or so. Just understand I work bet 80- 100hrs a week and when im home im trying to spend as much time as possiable with my 3 yr old son. I do get to surf around here on my phone during the day but taking pictures and uploading them then gettimg out the laptop and working photobucket for me is a time sucker and a process with a toddler jumping on me..lol..I will say that if I took off the watch and handed it to a non watch nerd it would pass but if given to a gen owner it would be 50/50 to pass as gen..the side sels I painted look great but they are not as shiney as real gold ..however if you arent looking for it you wont see it..other than that the watch looks gen..well the clasp has a flaw too that im teyimg to fix or find a gen clasp..but again you really have to know where to look and at whag angle..on the wrist you would never call me out..ive worn the piece around people who collect watches and they loved it...its not a big deal to not want to take off your 10k watch..an acquatence of mine asked if he could "see" it with hos hands and I said the only way anyone other than me or my wife or my son touches my watches is if the zombies get me first..that usually ends in a laugh and if it goes further I ask then if I could "see" with my hands their wife or girlfriend because.thats gow I feem about my watch and then they get it..lol..

No problem bro, when ever you get a chance. We all have lives outside the forum:)

Just FYI if you have pics on your phone you can just download the Tapatalk app and post the pics through the app with out having to go through the process of uploading the image through something like photobucket. It makes the process so much easier bc there is no copy and past any kind of codes or anything it's just picking the picture you want from your phone and it does the rest for you.

domsdaddy123

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
6/8/15
No problem bro, when ever you get a chance. We all have lives outside the forum:)

Just FYI if you have pics on your phone you can just download the Tapatalk app and post the pics through the app with out having to go through the process of uploading the image through something like photobucket. It makes the process so much easier bc there is no copy and past any kind of codes or anything it's just picking the picture you want from your phone and it does the rest for you.

Very cool will check it out

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
For that price you'd think there'd be some explanation of why it's so much. Not so. Looks like they're charging a premium for a Sellita movement which is ridiculous. Gold is the wrong color and bare sel sides. Just like all of the other TT reps.....

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Apparently chasing after the perfect TT is a fools errand !! Glad that you guys take the time revert back with constructive criticism.

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
The near perfect TT Sub is very doable, it's just ridiculously expensive and you have to build it yourself. More of a case of could you rather than should you. I've done it so I know. This is what $2500 will get you.

4823381a1a01f7c7374578c84ddadd17.jpg

Cemong

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/5/13
That's not the photograph that is under discussion - look at the SEL in the photo that I posted (the one that JoeyT commented on) and you will see what I mean.

I agree with you that the SEL's on the black version are crap.

AndyC can you show us your blue TT side sel ? Becouse all the local dealers in my city have the ones with this "bald" sel . (You can see the steel underneath)

KingTT

Known Member
2/4/15
The near perfect TT Sub is very doable, it's just ridiculously expensive and you have to build it yourself. More of a case of could you rather than should you. I've done it so I know. This is what $2500 will get you.

Beautiful piece!!!!

What are the specs???

Cemong

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/5/13
The $630 version still has the pale gold that looks fake. The only reasonably decent version is the high dollar version Josh sells. ($938) It does have the more accurate gold and most importantly the sel sides aren't bare, they're gold. It's the only one I've seen that has that in the 116613 style. The dial and bezel insert can be modded to be more accurate. Is almost a grand too much? It all depends on what you want and how accurate you want to be. You can go with the lower priced version and have glaring flaws, if it doesn't bother you. (There's no good reasonable option for a better bracelet either. A gen if you can find one is at least a couple grand.) Bottom line from someone who's done this before is a good solid TT rep that can pass for gen unless closely inspected is a couple grand to build. (Minimum) That's why you don't see many out there. It makes a TC or Franken Sub look comparatively inexpensive. It's like the old adage with cars... How fast do you want to go? How much money do you have?

Whats is josh store names or his website ? I think i want to buy the 938 dollars if its really real gold and non bare side sel

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09

Like I said... To do a two-tone Sub right, it's gonna cost you...

Rlxjoe

30/8/16
I'm in the market for a TT black face sub, and just wondering what the latest best versions are I people's experiences. I'm swaying towards the $600 gold wrapped version as I'm concern eat the cheaper gold plate would rub off. Anyone bought either or?