• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ask TxThrob

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
Hey robbie,
When measuring a cattleman hat, do you measure the total diameter, and divide with Pi, or do you measure the inside of the hat?
Is it possible to use a midget's pony tail to measure?
How many hats do you own?
What is the highest selling price for a hat that was used in an episode of Dallas?
Do pets wear hats in Tx?
If you toss a coin in Tx, will someone automatically shoot a hole in it?
I wanna know, dammit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Dear Lego,

When measuring a cattleman hat, do you measure the total diameter, and divide with Pi, or do you measure the inside of the hat? One measures the diameter of ones head. Then the OD can be wtf ever one wants

Is it possible to use a midget's pony tail to measure? Maybe

How many hats do you own? 3....1 is an heirloom (like some of my watches) a 1970's Resistol 5x beaver, grey.

What is the highest selling price for a hat that was used in an episode of Dallas? No f*****g clue

Do pets wear hats in Tx? Some can and will. Horny toads won't though, GO FROGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you toss a coin in Tx, will someone automatically shoot a hole in it? Nah, That shits faker'n hell

I wanna know, dammit. Now you know and Thank You for Asking robbie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Let's see it on the wrist Robbie!

msg-24124-0-73730000-1374002331_zpse122223b.jpg

Thanks for Asking robbie

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Robbie,

Why isn't Dil asking three or four questions a day anymore?

Has the Bromance faded?

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
TxThrob, you wear a beaver hat?? Lmao, do post a pic for us.

I don't think he's talking about an actual hat.........wuteva it is, I think it became a felony in Michigan on jan 28.....

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
TxThrob, do you still get beaver or has has it now just become head wear??

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Dear [MENTION=6572]txrob779[/MENTION],

What is a rollie?

Yours in anticipation,

yllekp

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Dear @txrob779,

What is a rollie?

Yours in anticipation,

yllekp

JAFO can answer this one...

A Rollie is a fake ass Rolex, most often sighted in the wild sporting faux diamond indices and/or faux diamond encrusted bezel and perhaps even case. However, even the lowliest of fake ass Rolexes can be Rollies. A fake ass Rolex becomes a Rollie when the wearer - usually some fckin idiot with his hat on crooked and sporting fake gold chains and saggy pants - goes to Duh Klub and proceeds to flash his Rollie to all the semi good looking whores in attendance. It's all part of an elaborate mating ritual known as Flash yo Rollie and getchu some rep poontang!

Hence my oft quoted statement, "When duh case back pops, duh panties all drops!"

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
JAFO can answer this one...

A Rollie is a fake ass Rolex, most often sighted in the wild sporting faux diamond indices and/or faux diamond encrusted bezel and perhaps even case. However, even the lowliest of fake ass Rolexes can be Rollies. A fake ass Rolex becomes a Rollie when the wearer - usually some fckin idiot with his hat on crooked and sporting fake gold chains and saggy pants - goes to Duh Klub and proceeds to flash his Rollie to all the semi good looking whores in attendance. It's all part of an elaborate mating ritual known as Flash yo Rollie and getchu some rep poontang!

Hence my oft quoted statement, "When duh case back pops, duh panties all drops!"
Ahhhhhh now I get it, another word for a potential f@nny magnet for idiots.

Thank you for the enlightenment :)

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Ahhhhhh now I get it, another word for a potential f@nny magnet for idiots.

Thank you for the enlightenment :)

Thou art welcome, my son. Txthrob shall return soon. Until then, may your weenuh never get caught in your zippuh. Amen.